Scroll to see replies

Dear You
I still love you
sometimes a little, sometimes a lot
but its still there
always
from me
Dear you,

**** you!:h: Wasted my time on you. Can't believe this! I deserve much better. Have fun.

Me
Dear you,

you make me feel special and give me so much of your time,
but im still scared, i cant help but still have doubt about you because we are very different but then again we're very much alike...
im not sure how this will go
but i hope i get brave enough to trust you
and that this time i wont regret that i trusted someone because im always the one left thinking there was something, when there never really was.....

love and appreciation,
me
Original post by Anonymous
dear you,
idk how to react when you flirt with me :redface: idk if you are being serious but although i appreciate the thought you aren't my type :redface:

:blushing:
x

Yooooooooooooooo I know who you are?

Yeah ya dunno, I knew it was you.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ya dunno seize
Yooooooooooooooo I know who you are?

Yeah ya dunno, I knew it was you.

:indiff: you know why do i even bother :rofl: oh well at least i have that coveted anon number one on this thread :rofl:
loool what? xD you are ya dunno :lol: and i was talking bout a girl inrl....:blush:
Dear me,

I wish I wasn't an academic failure. It's my biggest insecurity and I hope everything turns out well for me in the end.

All of my friends are heading off to uni this year and I wish it was me too.

I will be a success one day. I'm confident in that.

Love me.
Dear you,

I'm black

Love Me
Dear no one this is your love song
:indiff: you know why do i even bother :rofl: oh well at least i have that coveted anon number one on this thread :rofl:
loool what? xD you are ya dunno :lol: and i was talking bout a girl inrl....:blush:

Nah, it's confusing, but we normally say "ya dunno" when you are certain about what you are saying, for example I normally say "ya dunno I got you covered". meaning there's no need to worry everything is going to be fine. I know it's weird:lol:.

Yeah it's your choice in emoticons that gave it away tbh.:laugh: Plus the added "xxx" touch that you add in each sentence. And I know you told me already.
(edited 8 years ago)
Nah, it's confusing, but we normally say "ya dunno" when you are certain about what you are saying, for example I normally say "ya dunno I got you covered". meaning there's no need to worry everything is going to be fine. I know it's weird:lol:.

Yeah it's your choice in emoticons that gave it away tbh.:laugh: Plus the added "xxx" touch that you add in each sentence. And I know you told me already.

oooh i get it now :colondollar: xDD thank you :rofl:
lool everyone says that :lol: need to restrict them but gah just love those emojis :cube: ooh yeah lmao :rofl: 'tis just habit now after speaking to so many hot tsr girls :lol: xxx
lool i thought you meant that i meant that you were flirting with me xDD
:hugs: x
Dear me,

I wish I wasn't an academic failure. It's my biggest insecurity and I hope everything turns out well for me in the end.

Love me.

Dear you,

You are not a failure if you don't make it to uni this year. However, you would be a REAL failure if you give up. Don't you ever give up! life brings you everything, good and bad but we gotta stay strong One day things will change for good. Trust me. stay strong. Believe in yourself. You can do ANYTHING if you believe in yourself. The world is your if you believe in yourself. And I'm not just saying, I TRULY believe that! All the best to you but always remember that the key to success is believing in yourself.

Brokenlife
oooh i get it now :colondollar: xDD thank you :rofl:
lool everyone says that :lol: need to restrict them but gah just love those emojis :cube: ooh yeah lmao :rofl: 'tis just habit now after speaking to so many hot tsr girls :lol: xxx
lool i thought you meant that i meant that you were flirting with me xDD
:hugs: x

It's the linguistics of the Chavs. I had loads in my school. But I am sure you have no chavs in your school?

And no I wouldn't flirt with a Cavy.:lol: Every time I see you quoting I get this image of a cavy in my head typing on a keyboard.:holmes:
Dear you,
you think i dont get you
but you dont get that i actually do understand you,

you make me smile as much as you make me frown, i'm not really sure how to feel about you
i wish i knew what you think sometimes,
your influences have buried the real you deep inside, i wish i could show you but you never give me a chance, i can tell you see me as you see all your other ones
and that if i went you would just forget me and move on
but if you left i would be left empty....

love
me
It's the linguistics of the Chavs. I had loads in my school. But I am sure you have no chavs in your school?

And no I wouldn't flirt with a Cavy.:lol: Every time I see you quoting I get this image of a cavy in my head typing on a keyboard.:holmes:

:lol: not really no xDD i live in a strange place which is oddly chavless :rofl:
loool lmao :toofunny: well some girls on here would be able to assure you i am indeed not a small furry rodent :sad: xxxx
don't flirt with me anyway tho :rofl:
Reply 94
Dear me,

Love me.

Dear You,

You're not a failure at all.
If anything, having been through that will make you even more determined to succeed.

And anyways: "Great work requires great and persistent effort for a long time. Character has to be established through a thousand stumbles".

Go for it!

Me
Original post by BrokenLife
Dear you,

You are not a failure if you don't make it to uni this year. However, you would be a REAL failure if you give up. Don't you ever give up! life brings you everything, good and bad but we gotta stay strong One day things will change for good. Trust me. stay strong. Believe in yourself. You can do ANYTHING if you believe in yourself. The world is your if you believe in yourself. And I'm not just saying, I TRULY believe that! All the best to you but always remember that the key to success is believing in yourself.

Brokenlife

I appreciate your kind words!! Thank you so much!! People on TSR give me that drive to push myself :smile:
Original post by nucdev
Dear You,

You're not a failure at all.
If anything, having been through that will make you even more determined to succeed.

And anyways: "Great work requires great and persistent effort for a long time. Character has to be established through a thousand stumbles".

Go for it!

Me

Thank you so much, thank you for believing in me! You're too sweet.
I appreciate your kind words!! Thank you so much!! People on TSR give me that drive to push myself :smile:

No worries! There is nothing to thank me! :smile:

Trust me, I'm always here for you if you need any help. Don't have to worry about your identity as I will not not tell anyone. Trust me. If you ever feel like talking about this, I'm here. Just pm me. :smile:
Original post by BrokenLife
No worries! There is nothing to thank me! :smile:

Trust me, I'm always here for you if you need any help. Don't have to worry about your identity as I will not not tell anyone. Trust me. If you ever feel like talking about this, I'm here. Just pm me. :smile:

I'll think about it yeah. 😊
I'll think about it yeah. 😊

Sure thing :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending