The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

RIP Rosicky again
Come on man, Diaby did not die for this.
Leicester are kinda scary now uno.
Unreal when we put Leicester back in their place next Sunday. Kanté fraud confirmation coming soon. #AccidentalWrighty

Posted from TSR Mobile
If Leicester win the league I'm going to expose the frauds on this thread
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Unreal when we put Leicester back in their place next Sunday. Kanté fraud confirmation coming soon. #AccidentalWrighty

Posted from TSR Mobile

how many times have you all said this before.

you guys will somehow beat barca at home, get gassed and then get anally probed by msn in the nou camp
Lol unreal 0-2. They'll be 8 points ahead before we play, pressure will be on massively. They could potentially be 11 points ahead of us by next week. How is this possible?!

EDIT: LEICESTER 0-3 UP AT THE ETIHAD FFSS
(edited 8 years ago)
3-0 wth Leicester are going to win I was wrong I thought Man City the PL is a joke
Leicester City, premier league Champions 2016. I can't.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Leicester City, premier league Champions 2016. I can't.

CL nights at the King Power. Robert Huth shutting out MSN and Vardy slotting a brace past Manuel Neuer. Great stuff.
Oi does Tom Gotze still think Leicester will drop out of top 4?
Well we beat them at their place 5-2 last time, let's do it again. If we can beat Bayern Munich then we can beat Leicester ****ing City.
Guys, we can't compete with Leicester's oil money.
Original post by dairychocolate
Guys, we can't compete with Leicester's oil money.

#WengerExposed
Original post by Arkasia
Well we beat them at their place 5-2 last time, let's do it again. If we can beat Bayern Munich then we can beat Leicester ****ing City.

Can't beat the worst Chelsea team in 30 years.
Original post by al_94
#WengerExposed

Going to properly join the WOB if Leicester win the league.

Tired of the same **** every season and I can't think of any more excuses to make for Wenger/the club.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
how many times have you all said this before.

you guys will somehow beat barca at home, get gassed and then get anally probed by msn in the nou camp

Was being sarcastic mate, was taking the piss out of a twitter account.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3618
Mental Strength (Leicester) >> Mental Strength (Arsenal), sad to say.
Considering our form of late, Leicester can take whatever result out of the Emirates and still win the league.

Yes I know there's lots of money in the premier league but let's hope English football in the next few years is like the 70's first division where any team can win it :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest