The Student Room Group

Need help for Valentines Day?!

So Valentine's Day is coming up next week and I've never been more worried for anything... Ive never had a boyfriend for Valentine's Day before and I have no idea what to get him. We've only been together for 2 weeks but I know he has something planned and I'm really struggling for ideas :frown: if I get him something it can't really be soppy or romantic because we haven't been together for that long and I think it might be a bit weird... 😅 He's the romantic type and I'm really not.... Someone help please?! I'm so nervous😁
Don't treat Valentine's day like Christmas or one's birthday. It's not a day of celebration. Do you remember how you got with your partner? On that day, talk to him about how you feel, how much you love him and how much his love means to you:wink: if you need to, you can write it all down on a card to give to him.
Keep it simple, maybe get him a card and treat him to an activity that you both enjoy together.
just give him the card and kiss him n start making out with him and grinding on his lap etc lol ...

i'd say a blowjob but you've only been together for 2 weeks and valentines day isn't all that - maybe for his birthday?
Original post by alkaline.
just give him the card and kiss him n start making out with him and grinding on his lap etc lol ...

i'd say a blowjob but you've only been together for 2 weeks and valentines day isn't all that - maybe for his birthday?

Just reminded me of that song by Jeremih
Original post by shawn_o1
Just reminded me of that song by Jeremih

lol birthday sex

Spoiler

Reply 6
Last year I made my boyfriend a gift box thing. I took a cardboard box and covered up all the sides with nice wrapping paper and filled the box with sweets/chocolate/etc. I put that tissue paper you get for presents inside and a card with a steam gift card.
It only came to about £15 before the gift card and he really liked it.
Original post by monstera
Last year I made my boyfriend a gift box thing. I took a cardboard box and covered up all the sides with nice wrapping paper and filled the box with sweets/chocolate/etc. I put that tissue paper you get for presents inside and a card with a steam gift card.
It only came to about £15 before the gift card and he really liked it.

That's a good idea
That's such a nice idea :smile: thank you for the suggestion, might try something like this if you don't mind :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by ChloexCharlotte
That's such a nice idea :smile: thank you for the suggestion, might try something like this if you don't mind :smile:

Of course that's fine, I'm glad you like the idea :smile:
I'm in a similar boat as u, my bf likes surprises & is expecting one. Not sure how, only been with him for 2 months & weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending