The Student Room Group

Not sure what tattoo to get?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ghost88
Why not show the designs here, and we can help you pick one?

OR

Atm it's more for the second one but idk
(edited 8 years ago)
I think number one is really cute although the semicolon symbol is used to represent suicide prevention so don't take it lightly
Reply 22
neither
Original post by cubic^3
neither

Don't bother posting then...
The first one is pretty well detailed, but the second looks awesomely simple to me. So I vote number 2
Original post by ghost88
The first one is pretty well detailed, but the second looks awesomely simple to me. So I vote number 2

Are you talking about the thigh tattoo?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Are you talking about the thigh tattoo?

Yep Number 2 for both tattoos
All a bit cringe tbh

OR

Tbh i would say your 3rd idea for a wrist tattoo would be great for a thigh tattoo amd then your second wrist tattoo for you wrist
Original post by BekahMay
Tbh i would say your 3rd idea for a wrist tattoo would be great for a thigh tattoo amd then your second wrist tattoo for you wrist

Wouldn't it look a bit much on my wrist though? I hope to have a smaller tattoo on my wrist.
Wouldn't it look a bit much on my wrist though? I hope to have a smaller tattoo on my wrist.

No i mean have the dream catcher tattoo on your thigh rather than on your wrist, i agree that it looks abit big for a wrist tattoo
And then have the birds on your wrist, that seemed smaller at least on the photo :smile:
x

Would take number 2. For a wrist, it is better to wear a subdued tattoo. In comparison to number 1, number 2 has the better look.
Original post by BekahMay
No i mean have the dream catcher tattoo on your thigh rather than on your wrist, i agree that it looks abit big for a wrist tattoo
And then have the birds on your wrist, that seemed smaller at least on the photo :smile:

Atm I'm rooting for roses on my thigh but I will consider a dreamcatcher :smile: Ahh yeah that sounds nice!
Atm I'm rooting for roses on my thigh but I will consider a dreamcatcher :smile: Ahh yeah that sounds nice!

Aww I can't see the second because the source is blocked...
Original post by Alexion
Aww I can't see the second because the source is blocked...

It's swallows flying away
It's swallows flying away

No, I meant the second thigh one :blushing:

When it comes to the wrist ones, the second is the nicest :cute: that's the sorta thing I'd get in the future...
Original post by Alexion
No, I meant the second thigh one :blushing:

When it comes to the wrist ones, the second is the nicest :cute: that's the sorta thing I'd get in the future...

Roses that haven't been coloured in haha

*manages to workaround source blockage*

OK wow I actually really like that one :cute: gets my vote...
Reply 38

OR

Don't do that. :afraid:

many girls gets roses on their thigh though isn't that a bit too "normal".....

idk jus sayin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending