The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by muzi786
can u speak fluent pashto?

Farsi
Original post by Dinaa
Farsi

Interesting language.

A lot of Sikh scripture is written in Persian/Farsi. I think it was fairly widely spoken within Sikh Empire, as well. In fact, my great uncle actually speaks it fluently.

Do you speak it to your parents/relatives?
Original post by dairychocolate
Interesting language.

A lot of Sikh scripture is written in Persian/Farsi. I think it was fairly widely spoken within Sikh Empire, as well. In fact, my great uncle actually speaks it fluently.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji wrote a lot of shaabad in Farsi, it was one of his many languages. Also it has something to do with "joining the world together in a prayer"- don't quote me, I think I've misquoted that. :smile:
I don't know why it came out so blurry. Yikes:frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Xenonsabre.jpg
*Had to crop out other ppl*
Original post by Reader106
I don't why it came out so blurry. Yikes:frown:

Wow so prettyy
What lipstick are you wearing?! I love the colour

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by judging
Wow so prettyy
What lipstick are you wearing?! I love the colour

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks:tongue: And it's a mixture of Pink Blush by Rimmel with Fawn Fancy by Makeup Academy. It's such a lovely combination, perfect for an everyday look:colondollar: Plus, they're drugstore lipsticks, the MUA is a pound from Superdrug and Pink Blush is £4:smile:
Thanks:tongue: And it's a mixture of Pink Blush by Rimmel with Fawn Fancy by Makeup Academy. It's such a lovely combination, perfect for an everyday look:colondollar: Plus, they're drugstore lipsticks, the MUA is a pound from Superdrug and Pink Blush is £4:smile:

Omg thanks! I'll try it out
At the moment I've been using rimmel lipliners because they last so long and are usually matte. But there's not much of a range in lipliner colours :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dairychocolate
Interesting language.

There similarities

Yes I do, fluently. :3
Original post by hezzlington
X

Haha dw bro I've seen you post that first pic 3 times now so I'm sure everyone else can see it too :biggrin:
Original post by judging
Omg thanks! I'll try it out
At the moment I've been using rimmel lipliners because they last so long and are usually matte. But there's not much of a range in lipliner colours :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live(!!!!) for Rimmel. You should try MUA, their lip liners are so diverse and you could get 3 MUA lip products for the price of one Rimmel. Btw, what shades are you into?Like the nudes, the reds, the pinks etc? And I used to buy MAC and they were ridiculously over priced
I live(!!!!) for Rimmel. You should try MUA, their lip liners are so diverse and you could get 3 MUA lip products for the price of one Rimmel. Btw, what shades are you into?Like the nudes, the reds, the pinks etc? And I used to buy MAC and they were ridiculously over priced

Nudes/pinks. Ikr MAC is so overpriced but the shades they have are gorgeous! I have MUA lipliners in Brooding Plum and Caramel Nougat. Brooding Plum is really nice and pigmented but it's red so I don't wear it everyday. Caramel Nougat is a nice colour but just isn't pigmented enough :frown:
Going off topic on this thread oops :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sae.HH
Haha dw bro I've seen you post that first pic 3 times now so I'm sure everyone else can see it too :biggrin:

Good stuff, I'll upload another more recent one if I can find one not from FB. Those two I uploaded were reverse searchable which is never fun...
If I post mine people will faint.
Original post by Mystery.

Because it's attractive or...?

I've seen a quarter of your face anyway. :u:
Original post by SeanFM
Because it's attractive or...?

I've seen a quarter of your face anyway. :u:

Nah it's so ugly people wouldn't be able to withstand it. :ugly:

And You have? O.o
Nah it's so ugly people wouldn't be able to withstand it. :ugly:

And You have? O.o

:facepalm2: I sound like such a creep now :rofl:

We've VMed before at a time where you had a profile picture up of a quarter of you.
Original post by Dinaa
Born and raised in London :smile:

Yeah some do, haven't seen any but there are a lot in Afghanistan 😊

Is there any Afghan community where u live?

Hav u ever been Afghanistan if no would u ever go ?

Afghans are very good looking the men and women

my friend is soo white my other friend has green eyes .

I feel you,
I've got the same problem:frown:
Original post by SeanFM
:facepalm2: I sound like such a creep now :rofl:

We've VMed before at a time where you had a profile picture up of a quarter of you.

Wow, you're such a creep! I can't believe it! :angry:

Spoiler

Latest