The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
Original post by Anonymous
Lool i did the same thing i even tried to disconnect my wifi :rofl:

Ikr :lol: i just wanted to get some stories

😂😂😂😂 well you certainly got some Lool yet you won't reveal yours ☺️
Is anything else happening outside this thread on TSR today. I feel like a fitting analogy would be this thread is me in bed all day and the rest of TSR is like the outside world.

When you feel completely isolated from anything else.

This thread has been my day's activity.

Haven't even done a blog post. HOW AM I GOING TO KEEP MY BIG TIME FAME UP?!!
Original post by Indieboohoo1
Ok then this must be the longest you've been here without being banned :tongue:

Its been 20 mins and still nothing. :smile:

shhhhh don't tell anybody. :shh:
Reply 623
Original post by ivy.98
Our fellow mod Sean told me off :getmecoat:

Awwww. Nooooo 😭😭😭😭 one chance one chance! they can't ban you, can they?
Original post by Hydeman
Hmm, true. Well, we'll have to see what threads 2016 brings, but this one's definitely going to be a strong contender, methinks. :biggrin:

(I was lamenting the fact that it didn't come early enough to be eligible for the 2015 Awards. xD)

Lament away, man.
You'll slip up at some point :colone:

Perhaps, but I'm doing pretty well for somebody who's been awake for the last 24+ hours. :tongue: I've made it a routine to untick the anon box before typing out a reply because I know that I'll instinctively hit submit as soon as I'm done typing. :tongue:
Original post by Ethereal World
Is anything else happening outside this thread on TSR today. I feel like a fitting analogy would be this thread is me in bed all day and the rest of TSR is like the outside world.

You should make more use of your time in you know what's city.
Original post by greatguy99
Its been 20 mins and still nothing. :smile:

shhhhh don't tell anybody. :shh:

Reported
Original post by ZuluK
Be evil :colone:

I could easily work out who Hydeman is if I went back to the beginning of the thread.
HOW AM I GOING TO KEEP MY BIG TIME FAME UP?!!

You could marry the next Bill Gates... hinthint :innocent:

Spoiler

Original post by SeanFM
You should make more use of your time in you know what's city.

Have you seen the weather?!! Also I'm here catching up with an old bath friend who I lived with, and our whole thing at uni was just sitting in the same room and ignoring each other so I don't feel bad rn.

How was LIDL?
I could easily work out who Hydeman is if I went back to the beginning of the thread.

Go on, then. Work it out and send me a PM. :colone:
Original post by ivy.98

Lmaooo I bet your expression was just priceless :rofl::rofl:
I think I went red.. :blushing:

I considered deleting the entire thread :lol
I considered deleting the entire thread :lol

How would you go about doing that? :tongue: You don't have the perms for it.
Have you seen the weather?!! Also I'm here catching up with an old bath friend who I lived with, and our whole thing at uni was just sitting in the same room and ignoring each other so I don't feel bad rn.

How was LIDL?

Aww, reunions can be so touching.

Oh geez, I was on lower bristol road and on the way back there's this bridge that you have to go under which, without fail, whenever it gets wet there are puddles and the cars (which only one can pass through at a time from either direction) so you have to run under the bridge very quickly and get to the otherside or else you get splashed. Long preamble over!

Anyway, there I was, looking from both directions, there was a car coming from both directions so I was like aw. So I stood inbetween two puddles hoping I wouldn't get splashed, but the wind meant that I had miscalculated it horribly and got a face full of muddy water. :emo: and had to walk the rest of the way home as well. :rofl:
Reply 635

Loool good analogy 😂😂 but I'm leaving in 10 mins for the real world haha
Original post by SeanFM
Anyway, there I was, looking from both directions, there was a car coming from both directions so I was like aw. So I stood inbetween two puddles hoping I wouldn't get splashed, but the wind meant that I had miscalculated it horribly and got a face full of muddy water. :emo: and had to walk the rest of the way home as well. :rofl:

Are you dry now? :console: :h:
Reply 637

Original post by Hydeman
Go on, then. Work it out and send me a PM. :colone:

Link up the anons with the fails and then see what remains 😉😉
Original post by Hydeman
Are you dry now? :console: :h:

I'm not. :perv:
Reply 639
Original post by SeanFM
Aww, reunions can be so touching.

Oh geez, I was on lower bristol road and on the way back there's this bridge that you have to go under which, without fail, whenever it gets wet there are puddles and the cars (which only one can pass through at a time from either direction) so you have to run under the bridge very quickly and get to the otherside or else you get splashed. Long preamble over!

I can't but laugh out loud at that especially the the last bit :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending