The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

2016 LCF Applicants

Scroll to see replies

I got my interview time last night about 4:30 am for Hair and Makeup for Fashion at LCF!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
i have also applied for Hair, Makeup and Prosthetics and purposely made an account on the student room to see if i was the only one who hasnt had a response yet! the large number of submissions probably means that we will get a later response but it is my first choice and really hope i hear from them soon!
good luck with your application also!

Original post by chlopatterson
I've applied for BA Make-up, Hair and Prosthetics for Performance at LCF and not heard a thing yet and I applied in December! Does anyone know if different courses have different waiting times for a reply?
Wow! I'm also thinking of applying for these two courses at those university next year! Even though I got a lot of time I don't which one to choose: Fashion buying management in Westminster, Fashion Promotion or Fashion buying management and brand management at Ravesbourne, Fashion management or marketing with branding at NTU and ofc LCF and UCA. Did you just apply for those two? any advice for me? What did you include in your personal statement?
Original post by maz98
I have an offer for LCF for Fashion buying and merchandising but also from UCA epsom for fashion management and marketing, I know two very different courses. I just can't decide!!
Reply 23
Original post by bonnbae
I also did get this offer, are you planning to study here?:smile:

I also got this offer! Also got an interview at Westminster end of Feb!
Reply 24
Me too!! I thought I was the only one on here it's my first choice too and I'm soooo nervous! Hopefully we'll hear back soon, wish you luck too!! X

[QUOTE=laurenmillerxx;62560003]i have also applied for Hair, Makeup and Prosthetics and purposely made an account on the student room to see if i was the only one who hasnt had a response yet! the large number of submissions probably means that we will get a later response but it is my first choice and really hope i hear from them soon!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by Chlo511
Hey guys! I've applied for Fashion Buying and Merchandising at LCF but haven't heard from them yet, hoping thats a good thing :biggrin: I only know of international students getting offers so far or people getting rejected
I'm a UK student and I got an offer about 2 weeks ago :smile:
Original post by millie.gd
I got my interview time last night about 4:30 am for Hair and Makeup for Fashion at LCF!

Congrats! When did you send off your online portfolio? x
I haven't heard back too ! :frown: i applied to creative direction
Reply 28
Haven't heard back either. I applied for Illustration though. . . :/
Original post by Mxgneto
Haven't heard back either. I applied for Illustration though. . . :/

I applied in December :frown:
Original post by PaulineN26
I applied in December :frown:

I applied in December, have you had to send a digital portfolio off? I've been waiting 3 and a half weeks
Original post by theahyde96
I applied in December, have you had to send a digital portfolio off? I've been waiting 3 and a half weeks

Yh I've sent online portfolio :frown:
And I've been waiting around that time too
Original post by PaulineN26
Yh I've sent online portfolio :frown:
And I've been waiting around that time too

Really weird, loads of people must've applied!
All I know is interviews are starting 22nd, which is in less than 2 weeks so they must be telling people soon? I'm pretty worried though :frown:
Original post by theahyde96
Really weird, loads of people must've applied!
All I know is interviews are starting 22nd, which is in less than 2 weeks so they must be telling people soon? I'm pretty worried though :frown:

Yeah I know ahh :frown: I just went an email asap
Reply 34
Don't worry guys, a lot of people who have sent a digital portfolio to LCF haven't heard back yet! My friends are still waiting, for all sorts of subjects, they just have a lot to get through!
Original post by laurenmillerxx
i have also applied for Hair, Makeup and Prosthetics and purposely made an account on the student room to see if i was the only one who hasnt had a response yet! the large number of submissions probably means that we will get a later response but it is my first choice and really hope i hear from them soon!

Hi,I've applied for that to and sent my portfolio to them via pebbled however haven't heard anything back,Are you interested in sort of special effects for film and television as well :smile:
Original post by maz98
I have an offer for LCF for Fashion buying and merchandising but also from UCA epsom for fashion management and marketing, I know two very different courses. I just can't decide!!

It depends if you're more creative choose marketing, and if you like math chose buying :smile:
I haven't heard back from them either. I'm applying for Fashion Marketing :frown:
Reply 38
Who's going to the fashion marketing, fashion management and fashion buying merchandising open day on the 27th Feb??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an email inviting me to an interview at LCF, has anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending