INDIA........................... ..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yawn!
You need to try harder, boy.

"India is a sh*thole"
"India is full of rapists"
"Pakistan zindabad"
"You've all got small penises"

Which of these troll statements trigger you the most? For future reference.
Reply 41
Original post by ...imrah
Serious that there are beautiful places in Pakistan too? Pff, why would there be?

Oh no, Kashmir is beautiful, but it's not a part of pakistan. :smile:
Original post by Yawn!
Yeah. People like you.

India, its cities or its people are none of your (or his) business.

Your so funny, I do give a crap but what can I really do I'm just 17 year old kid. I hate it that we so rich and take things for granted while they have work harder than us.
Original post by The Diplomat.
if you're a woman (especially if you're white) I suggest you don't go on your own

you're right
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/indian-people-apologise-en-masse-to-british-woman-after-man-masturbated-at-her-at-bus-stop-10263831.html
Reply 44
Original post by Anonymous
"India is a sh*thole"
"India is full of rapists"
"Pakistan zindabad"
"You've all got small penises"

Which of these troll statements trigger you the most? For future reference.

None. You blew it with the 'pakistan zindabad'. That just made me laugh.
Reply 45
Original post by ckfeister
Your so funny, I do give a crap but what can I really do I'm just 17 year old kid. I hate it that we so rich and take things for granted while they have work harder than us.

You could keep your mouth shut about things you don't understand. That would be a good start.
Original post by Yawn!
If you're going to attack other countries, don't whine like a p**** when it comes back at you.

You know f*** all. Stfu.

I'm not attacking any country, I'm posting facts.

No.
Reply 47
Original post by whirlp00l
I'm not attacking any country, I'm posting facts.

No.

So was I with that link to the fact that Egypt is officially the worst place to be a woman out of 22 arab countries.

What's your problem?
Original post by ...imrah
Serious that there are beautiful places in Pakistan too? Pff, why would there be?

It was just the Kashmir part, patriotic Pakistanis and Indians generally get riled up if you mention it :rofl:

All countries have beautiful places, Pakistan and India included :yep:
Original post by Yawn!
None. You blew it with the 'pakistan zindabad'. That just made me laugh.

Lmao glad it did :biggrin:
Original post by Yawn!
So was I with that link to the fact that Egypt is officially the worst place to be a woman out of 22 arab countries.

What's your problem?

I already told you this thread is not about Egypt. I think you have a hard time grasping this.

What problem? I'm giving OP advice that she shouldn't visit India if she's a woman. This is sound advice.
No.
Love how this is gradually becoming a Pakistan vs India thread

Original post by Yawn!
You could keep your mouth shut about things you don't understand. That would be a good start.

Your extremely mouthy thinking your the dominant one for defense for India toward more than me, how about you shut your mouth and go to another post.
Original post by The Diplomat.
****ing hell

Spoiler

These are the people that edit their pics like this and message 14 year old girls on fb :rofl:

To answer the OP, I've never been to India but would do love to. It's full of rich history and culture with great scenery. The ones that stand out to me are Shimla, Agra and Delhi.
Reply 57
I already told you this thread is not about Egypt. I think you have a hard time grasping this.

What problem? I'm giving OP advice that she shouldn't visit India if she's a woman. This is sound advice.

Yeah, because every woman that visits India gets raped apparently.

At least it's not as bad as Egypt though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Egypt

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/03/opinion/burleigh-rapes-tahrir-square/

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/11/12/egypt-worst-arabstateforwomenpoll.html

Don't think you can come in here and ignorantly throw insults at a nation you know nothing about, and not get anything back in return. You came in here trying to be clever, and now have been embarrassed. Congrats, idiot.
xx

LOOOOOOOOL

Spoiler

Reply 59
Original post by ckfeister
Your extremely mouthy thinking your the dominant one for defense for India toward more than me, how about you shut your mouth and go to another post.

Lol, look at you. You're awfully cocky for an idiot who came wading in here talking about how bad a country he has never visited, has no links to, and has no knowledge of, is.

Nah, how about you shut your mouth and go to a thread where you actually know what you're talking about, moron.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending