The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophieSmall
You shouldn't have still been talking to her at ll. Stop lying to yourself and pretending you took our advice and get a grip. I'm extremely disappointed in you.

Well that wasn't practical as we have been working together quite a lot. We just have 1 more report due together and I have to work with her.
Original post by believeteam22
Well that wasn't practical as we have been working together quite a lot. We just have 1 more report due together and I have to work with her.

If you were forced to work with her for uni you should have only been speaking about work and you know it. Regardless I'm 99% certain you chose to work with her, you could have chosen different but because you're so obsessed with spending as much time as possible with this girl you didn't.

You gave brought this on yourself, I have 0 sympathy for you. This is all your own doing for the past 2 years.
He must be one of the most authentic trolls I've ever seen.
Not really. Just a part time job in retail. I will properly start looking for a job, but right now, I don't have the time..I'm too busy with uni.

Well I think you need to make finding a grad job a priority once you're done with uni. Otherwise you'll end up wallowing in self-pity over this girl cos you have nothing else to focus on.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Airmed
Cut her out of your life. She is no good for you. I'm not surprised to see another thread about this.

Everybody keeps saying that. Even if I don't talk to her, I still have to see her in every single one of my classes..I'm still going to feel the same amount of pain if not worse. There is just no winning in this situation..
Reply 65
Everybody keeps saying that. Even if I don't talk to her, I still have to see her in every single one of my classes..I'm still going to feel the same amount of pain if not worse. There is just no winning in this situation..

See her but don't talk to her, it's not that hard to make some effort. Or do you enjoy being made to feel miserable and ****?
I am in stitches. He's back again.
Believeteam, honey, you clearly do not have a chance with this girl. We told you this before and you past, present (and probably future) predicament only confirms this.

Please get the psychological help you need (and we advised you to seek) and try to sort yourself out.
If you were forced to work with her for uni you should have only been speaking about work and you know it. Regardless I'm 99% certain you chose to work with her, you could have chosen different but because you're so obsessed with spending as much time as possible with this girl you didn't.

You gave brought this on yourself, I have 0 sympathy for you. This is all your own doing for the past 2 years.

Yeah she asked me if I wanna work with her and I said yeah. This was a while ago when we were perfect and not arguing or anything so why wouldn't I say yes? And we always produce good work together.
And maybe yeah..I wanted to spend time with her..

Like I said we were perfect for the last few months until last week. So..I am not quite sure what to do.
Original post by hezzlington
He must be one of the most authentic trolls I've ever seen.

Well I am not making this up. And I don't like making threads..I didn't more a long time..until just this week because of what happened.

Original post by frozen_fire
Well I think you need to make finding a grad job a priority once you're done with uni. Otherwise you'll end up wallowing in self-pity over this girl cos you have nothing else to focus on.

Definitely. I will do that. Certainly don't want to think of this girl forever :/
Original post by Airmed
See her but don't talk to her, it's not that hard to make some effort. Or do you enjoy being made to feel miserable and ****?

But just seeing her, when she is talking to the other guy for example, and I am just alone, it hurts me. It makes me really sad and miserable. Please understand.
I hate to feel like this. I was ok for so long and now it's bad again :/
Original post by Anonymous
I am in stitches. He's back again.
Believeteam, honey, you clearly do not have a chance with this girl. We told you this before and you past, present (and probably future) predicament only confirms this.

Please get the psychological help you need (and we advised you to seek) and try to sort yourself out.

Hello. I hate to be back and talking about this girl again. I have 0% chance I know.
Like I said we were ok, until she started running after this other guy and started to ignore, and neglect me and sort of replace me
Reply 71
But just seeing her, when she is talking to the other guy for example, and I am just alone, it hurts me. It makes me really sad and miserable. Please understand.
I hate to feel like this. I was ok for so long and now it's bad again :/

Get counselling. I'm sure your uni will offer it. You need professional help at this rate.
Yeah she asked me if I wanna work with her and I said yeah. This was a while ago when we were perfect and not arguing or anything so why wouldn't I say yes? And we always produce good work together.
And maybe yeah..I wanted to spend time with her..

Like I said we were perfect for the last few months until last week. So..I am not quite sure what to do.

You shouldn't have said yes because you're a mess who simply cannot be around her without getting upset. Which is so god damn obvious.
Well I am not making this up. And I don't like making threads..I didn't more a long time..until just this week because of what happened.

Pretty much every single thread you've made is about this girl. You're clearly not here for advice, so what are you here for? To vent?
I really did not want to make another thread about this girl..but things suddenly have become somewhat very difficult lately.

Just to recap, me and the girl have been ok for the last few months. I don't think we even argued once at all. I took the advice I was given and talked less to her and try and focus on other things. I did that but it was only a temporary solution.

Anyway for those who don't know, the girl has a bf (ldr) for almost 6 years now. She wants to marry him but it's likely to happen as her mum said no once before.

Anyway, 2 days ago, she told me she really likes this other guy (a friend from uni). And that if she didn't have a bf, she would ask him. She admitted me to that she doesn't see him as a friend, but maybe more. And she is always talking about him and saying he is perfect etc.

And I have become extremely jealous. I cannot control my jealousy whatsoever. It's torturing me. Honestly it's killing me.

She is always with him and not with me anymore. I guess I have shown my jealousy to her. She said she sees me as a friend or brother, and that it I don't, then tell her and she will never talk to me again.

I really can't make up my mind as to what to do.

We have around 10 weeks of uni left. It's important it's our final year. I'm doing very well and I really don't want to mess things up. And also we are working together for some things.

What should I do? Ride out the next 10 weeks and get on with it and somehow suppress my feelings and endure this pain I feel when I see her always talking to this other guy and giving him attention and all this?

I feel so jealous it's unbelievable. I was close to tears today..actually I really did cry.

I am torn. She said to me..I really like him..u can't do anything to change that.

She has a bf and she is doing this? She is not doing a good thing but hey who am I to judge? It's not my business like she said.

Honestly I am sure we won't talk anymore when uni finishes..just 1 more argument and boom it will be over. She will be fed up with me.

She calls me childish. Also, she said she doesn't understand my reaction when I am jealous.

Sure she does, she knows I am crazy about her.

What can I do now?

play it dirty, I can't tell details on a public forum
Original post by RoyalMarine
play it dirty, I can't tell details on a public forum

This doesn't sound good....
You shouldn't have said yes because you're a mess who simply cannot be around her without getting upset. Which is so god damn obvious.

Like I said before, we were ok until this week.
Original post by Airmed
Get counselling. I'm sure your uni will offer it. You need professional help at this rate.

Counselling? For what exactly? I am getting jealous when I see her with her other guy friend. It's quite normal. She is ignoring me, neglecting me, she has replaced me, she doesn't want to stay with me or anything. How can I be anything other than upset? And this won't end until I stop seeing her (after uni).
Original post by hezzlington
Pretty much every single thread you've made is about this girl. You're clearly not here for advice, so what are you here for? To vent?

OK yes, I made a lot of threads about her. I get that. I only made this one because it's a new situation and because for the first time in more than a few months, things have gotten really bad.
OK yes, I made a lot of threads about her. I get that. I only made this one because it's a new situation and because for the first time in more than a few months, things have gotten really bad.

It's not a new situation. It's the opposite of a new situation. You're not here for advice and help. You don't listen to any of the advice given.

Latest

Trending

Trending