The Student Room Group

How does it feel to be loved?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hydeman
Wouldn't the expression be 'drive up to Toronto?' :s-smilie:

No because he's driving down here?
Original post by Cold 187um
How does it feel to be loved and when someone loves you so much that they drive thousands of miles for you and walk massive distances for you and drop everything they're doing to be with you whenever you tell them to? How does it feel when someone spends thousands and thousands on you and they don't get repaid? How does it feel to be treated like a princess like this? I'm just really curious! Would love to hear your response. I've never felt that obviously so I'm just wondering. I've never had someone drive thousands of miles for me and spend thousands on me and spoil me and treat me like a princess. That must make someone feel so special! Like they're the best person in the world! Is it an incredible feeling? It must be!

I don't think thats "love" thoughhhhh.........
Original post by xobeauty
No because he's driving down here?

I suppose there's no real geographical relevance to the expression, then. Carry on. :getmecoat:
Original post by Hydeman
I suppose there's no real geographical relevance to the expression, then. Carry on. :getmecoat:

Lmao. What a random irrelevant thing to point out.
How does it feel to be loved and when someone loves you so much that they drive thousands of miles for you and walk massive distances for you and drop everything they're doing to be with you whenever you tell them to? How does it feel when someone spends thousands and thousands on you and they don't get repaid? How does it feel to be treated like a princess like this? I'm just really curious! Would love to hear your response. I've never felt that obviously so I'm just wondering. I've never had someone drive thousands of miles for me and spend thousands on me and spoil me and treat me like a princess. That must make someone feel so special! Like they're the best person in the world! Is it an incredible feeling? It must be!

Put down the fairy tales!. If this is what you're looking for in terms of love you are going to be sorely disappointed. I have never heard of anything like that in my entire life and I can say with complete honesty that I would not want any of those thing from my fiance.

We cant afford the petrol for him to drive thousands of miles for me and walking a massive distance would serve no purpose other than to give him very sore feet, also where would he go, The only thing similar to this is when I'd had a disastrous night out, I was very upset and he drove 100 miles at 4am to pick me up and take me home and yes that was a very nice feeling to know that he cared so much and was prepared to do that (he didn't even stop for petrol and we ran out 2 miles from my house and had to walk the rest of the way).

He does like to treat me now and then but thousands? He doesn't have that kind of money and with the exception of something like a house, what could I want that costs that, even my engagement ring wasn't even close to £1000.

I'm not a princess, I don't need to be treated like one to know he loves me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 25
Wow, that is so amazing! Incredibly heart-warming and very lovely to read. Wow that's clearly true love!! Some people go through their entire lives without ever finding anything that even resembles love. But you've found true love! Must be so amazing, you're very lucky to have someone who does all that for you!! Wow that is incredible. You're very lucky to have found him! He's obviously extremely passionate about you, you two hold onto each other and never lose sight of what you have because that's very rare! It's extremely difficult to find that.

Thanks for sharing! That's exactly the sort of thing I wanted to know about. That was so nice to read!! Thanks for sharing with us! Enjoy the happiness that you two have created together :smile:

I think so too, I've never felt like this before. It feels safe and like I know my heart won't be messed around with.

I understand that not many people are as lucky to find something like this, and I'm so grateful that I have. The best part of it is that I couldn't care less about my happiness, because as long as he's happy I'm happy. All my effort goes into making sure that he is happy, and he does the same for me. I think that's what keeps us going - the fire hasn't gone out yet, we keep telling and showing each other how much we love each other and I don't that's ever going to change.

Awww you're very welcome, and thank you so much! And I pray that you find yourself the love that will make you feel like the happiest and luckiest girl in the world <3
Reply 26
honestly its the best feeling in the world. you don't care about how anyone else treats you, they're all that matter,
feels good man

seems like noone has ever loved you
like warm apple pie
Original post by iamfurqan

Oh trust me, he has been loved. Love isnt enough for him though, lols.
Original post by Anonymous
Oh trust me, he has been loved. Love isnt enough for him though, lols.

then why is he asking that?

Because he's trying to wind up his girlfriend. I know him.
I'm yet to find out :moon:

Unfortunately no, no one has ever loved me, my efforts went unnoticed and no one appreciated the things I did for them.
Original post by Anonymous
Because he's trying to wind up his girlfriend. I know him.

nice idea XD

Well I just want to know how it feels like to be loved by another human being because I've never been loved, wanted, cared about or loved. I just want to know what it feels like to be loved by someone.
Well I just want to know how it feels like to be loved by another human being because I've never been loved, wanted, cared about or loved. I just want to know what it feels like to be loved by someone.

Feels like that, apparently.

Feels like this.
Wouldn't know :h:

Apart from parents loving and spooling me but that's it really and the exs
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending