The Student Room Group

Plymouth Medical School Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Im on for 8th march :smile:

Original post by sortofmusician
Hey! Is anyone going to the offer holders days on either 23rd Feb or 8th March? :smile:
Hey! Is anyone going to the offer holders days on either 23rd Feb or 8th March? :smile:

I'm going on the 23rd :smile: are you going? :smile:
Original post by ellsbells75
I'm going on the 23rd :smile: are you going? :smile:

Yeah, I'm going on the 23rd too! :smile:
Yeah, I'm going on the 23rd too! :smile:

Great I'll see you there! It looks like a good day!
Original post by hopefulmedic2597
Im on for 8th march :smile:

Hey , I am too ! Where are you travelling from?
Did anyone get an email regarding a delay in documents for offer holders?
Original post by mariapops

Yep , received it this morning. Are you going to the day for offer holders?
Original post by painandpride15
Yep , received it this morning. Are you going to the day for offer holders?

I wanted to book the march one but forgot because I was so occupied with interviews and mocks 😭 I wonder if it's still too late to book it

Yes, got that this morning! :smile:
I wanted to book the march one but forgot because I was so occupied with interviews and mocks 😭 I wonder if it's still too late to book it

Oh no ! I was quite late emailing but i'm going to the one on 8th March. I believe, according to the FB group, they created another day on 22nd March so if you can make that , calling them up would the best thing I think :smile:
Reply 450
Any graduate students waiting on a decision?
For anyone who is going to the offer holders day , do you know if there is going to be transport provided from the university to get to the John Bull Building for registration in the morning ? Or do we need to make our own way to the Plymouth Science Park? Thank you!
For anyone who is going to the offer holders day , do you know if there is going to be transport provided from the university to get to the John Bull Building for registration in the morning ? Or do we need to make our own way to the Plymouth Science Park? Thank you!

I seem to remember that they said there would be transport provided :smile:
How many places and How many GAMSAT applicants do they interview?
I seem to remember that they said there would be transport provided :smile:

On the programme I have it says transport is provided from the JBB ( where we need to register in the morning) to the Uni and then as the day finishes at the Uni transport is provided back to JBB if needed. My question is whether transport is provided to JBB initially FROM the Uni in the morning or do we have to make our own way to JBB for 815 am? Thanks !
On the programme I have it says transport is provided from the JBB ( where we need to register in the morning) to the Uni and then as the day finishes at the Uni transport is provided back to JBB if needed. My question is whether transport is provided to JBB initially FROM the Uni in the morning or do we have to make our own way to JBB for 815 am? Thanks !

Ohhhh, I get you! No I think we have to make our own way there initially
Hey guys,
What is the interview like, in detail?

I mean what does panel mean? Do I go in, sit in front of one person, a bunch of people etc.?

Do I answer one question, several, and are practical activities involved?

Thank you! :smile:

EDIT: Oh and I heard they (the interviewers) don't know anything about my personal statement. As in it is solely based on the interview.

Is this true?
(edited 8 years ago)
Ohhhh, I get you! No I think we have to make our own way there initially

Hahah, okay cool, thanks for the clarification !
Original post by PharaohFromSpace
Hey guys,
What is the interview like, in detail?

I mean what does panel mean? Do I go in, sit in front of one person, a bunch of people etc.?

Do I answer one question, several, and are practical activities involved?

Thank you! :smile:

EDIT: Oh and I heard they (the interviewers) don't know anything about my personal statement. As in it is solely based on the interview.

Is this true?

Hi, are you an international? When's your interview?

Panel means you go and sit in front of a few people, for Plymouth this is either 3 or 4 people. I had 3 , some had 4 - it varies.

You are asked several questions.

Offers based just on interview score.

Good luck, all the best.
Hi, are you an international? When's your interview?

Panel means you go and sit in front of a few people, for Plymouth this is either 3 or 4 people. I had 3 , some had 4 - it varies.

You are asked several questions.

Offers based just on interview score.

Good luck, all the best.

Thanks mate! And yup I'm an international, you?

So no practical work? And what I meant was, do questions about what you wrote in the personal statement come up?

Thanks again, and good luck to you too!

EDIT: Just saw the question about the date, would rather not say tbh, enjoying the anonymity of my TSR life:tongue: sorry.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending