The Student Room Group

Can't stop thinking about this girl

Basically, she pops into my head and I can't stop thinking about her, and it hurts a lot, especially when she teases and or is a bitch to me. So how do I stop thinking about her, it makes me really depressed and I usually end up messaging her drunk and obviously I don't want to do that.
Original post by Anonymous
Basically, she pops into my head and I can't stop thinking about her, and it hurts a lot, especially when she teases and or is a bitch to me. So how do I stop thinking about her, it makes me really depressed and I usually end up messaging her drunk and obviously I don't want to do that.

Wow. You must really hate yourself. To be honest you only have yourself to blame for hanging onto trash.
Ask her out
What does she say when you message her drunkenly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by channies
What does she say when you message her drunkenly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't reply just sort of looked at me after I said she was beutiful and to text it to her, I did and she just sort of acted distant.
Reply 5
Didn't reply just sort of looked at me after I said she was beutiful and to text it to her, I did and she just sort of acted distant.

She usually talks back but not a lot and I haven't messaged her in a week/2
Reply 6
How do i stop thinking of her I can't help it!
Reply 7
Original post by Indieboohoo1
Ask her out

theres ur answer op
Reply 8
Original post by zanner
theres ur answer op

But she's not interested and has a bf as far as I know
Reply 9
Forget her and move on. She's taken.
But she's not interested and has a bf as far as I know

This will be hard I know.
First delete her number and all contact
Try to maintain distance
Distract yourself with hobbies
Original post by Anonbabes
This will be hard I know.
First delete her number and all contact
Try to maintain distance
Distract yourself with hobbies

My only hobby is getting drunk,I don't have the motivation,will,I interest or Money for hobbies yeah I deleted it but I see her at school occasionally like not talking but I see her
force yourself to start talking to other girls, i guarantee you'll forget about her after a week
My only hobby is getting drunk,I don't have the motivation,will,I interest or Money for hobbies yeah I deleted it but I see her at school occasionally like not talking but I see her

Try Yoga at home / randomly dance or Socailise
Original post by yoda123
force yourself to start talking to other girls, i guarantee you'll forget about her after a week

I do but I can't
Original post by Anonbabes
Try Yoga at home / randomly dance or Socailise

I already socialize a lot but it doesn't help much
Anyone,I dreamt about her and the goodtimes we had and now I feel like dying
She doesn't have a boyfriend my friend tells me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending