The Student Room Group

what to say when a girl asks "the question"

slept with a girl last night and she asked me the question a.k.a something along the lines of 'where do you see us going, do you just see us as just sex?'

What should you say when you see it as just a one night stand without hurting them considering they've said they like you and stuff.

"I decline to answer on the basis of my fifth amendement right"

Scroll to see replies

you don't say anything, just run
Reply 2
That's pretty much what Martin Shkreli said in front of Congress.

Unfortunately it can't be applied to the "morning after talk" :smile:
Original post by Breakingbank
slept with a girl last night and she asked me the question a.k.a something along the lines of 'where do you see us going, do you just see us as just sex?'

What should you say when you see it as just a one night stand without hurting them considering they've said they like you and stuff.

The best thing to do is to just tell women the truth, even if it hurts, tell her the truth as women can handle the truth better.
Original post by UWS

I think that's the reference OP was making. :wink:
Original post by Mayhem™
you don't say anything, just run

Haha, I tried to hint for her to leave my room after but she wouldn't and ended up staying the night - note to self, never bring a girl back to yours, always go to theirs - that way you can leave whenever you want.
Original post by UWS

Unfortunately it can't be applied to the "morning after talk" :smile:

Hahaha, that's where I got my inspiration for saying that line on this thread :P
Original post by Blue_Mason
The best thing to do is to just tell women the truth, even if it hurts, tell her the truth as women can handle the truth better.

What if they get upset?

Deadd :laugh::laugh:
Reply 7

Well, do you want to see her again? If yes, tell her, if not, tell her too.
Haha, I tried to hint for her to leave my room after but she wouldn't and ended up staying the night - note to self, never bring a girl back to yours, always go to theirs - that way you can leave whenever you want.

Hahaha, that's where I got my inspiration for saying that line on this thread :P

What if they get upset?

lmaooooooooo

would u let her stay if she'd give u morning head?

if they get upset maybe you should hint beforehand that it's a one time thing? in this case, just let her stay the night and try and kiss her without brushing your teeth the next morning - once she gets whiff of ur morning breath she'll leave by herself and she won't come back
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Josb
Well, do you want to see her again? If yes, tell her, if not, tell her too.

I don't but don't want to her hurt as she told me she likes me
Original post by alkaline.
lmaooooooooo

would u let her stay if she'd give u morning head?

Hahahaha good question, urm maybe, but not sure it's worth sharing a single bed for and getting no sleep
I don't but don't want to her hurt as she told me she likes me

Hahahaha good question, urm maybe, but not sure it's worth sharing a single bed for and getting no sleep

she likes you? lol I'm assuming you did her well

oh **** haha single bed? why the f**k did she want to stay?

Spoiler

Original post by alkaline.
she likes you? lol I'm assuming you did her well

oh **** haha single bed? why the f**k did she want to stay?

Spoiler

haha no idea, I told her I had to be up at 8am to try scare her off staying.. which totally backfired when she woke me up at 8am and I had to pretend to be going somewhere
You should've said your intentions before you did anything. lol good luck keeping your balls intact until this time next year
Reply 13
Right,

Immoral - Lead her on and continue having sex.
Moral - Be open and honest about your intentions.

Being moral might actually work, but immoral probably will too so do whatever
Reply 14
Change your number and address and block her and then dye your hair, change your name and start wearing glasses.

Only way you'll survive a woman's wrath!

What if they get upset?

It is proven that women are more better on average at handling rejection.
haha no idea, I told her I had to be up at 8am to try scare her off staying.. which totally backfired when she woke me up at 8am and I had to pretend to be going somewhere

lmao is she ur personal alarm clock now
damn u might wanna tell her u don't want anything more cause she seems ready for it.
since you referred to it as a one night stand I'm assuming you don't want to do it again with her??

my advice: pick the moral option, because you said you don't want to hurt her, and the more you have sex with her the more she will like you/be attached to you

I would just say that you are just not ready for a relationship at this point in your life. That way you are clear as to where you stand, but you are not making it personal to her.
I've been unbelievably lucky (with my less-than-average-looks) to have had a couple of one night stands and never felt like they needed to leave soon after. I never quite grasped this reputation that guys really want girls to go as soon as they're done going at it. Unless they are genuinely weird, clingy or not your cuppa tea looks-wise, just chill out.

:coffee:
it's usually *me* who asks this question with one night stands, and the answer has usually been "just sex" and I end up feeling like a girl who's just been used or something :lol: poor me and my aching emotions/penis
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending