The Student Room Group

Hi- talk to me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by imsoanonymous123
:centipe:

:centipe:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Omg we're talking for real , in such a thread that's such an emotion I'm gonna cry :':wink:

Fine thanks :smile: ! What about you ?
The weather in Paris is cloudy but we can say that life is still beautiful :3

What do you want to talk about ? (Is that sentence even english ? Lol)

Bonjour ça va? (That's as much French as I know)
Original post by Amankhanhussain
i once start learning french. but it turns out boring. learning a new language by your own is really boring.
by the way I am aman khan. i am pakistani. how is your life.?

Nice to meet you :smile: !
I know learning french is difficult , and I agree learning a language by your own can be boring. But talking with people in an other language is really a good way to learn ! Or travelling ^^ ! That how I learned english :smile:

I guess my life is okay haha, I'm studying an entrance exam at the moment :smile:
Do you study ? Or work ?

Édit : SaadForza : bonjour ! Ça va merci :wink: et toi ? Haha that's a beginning!
(edited 8 years ago)
I know learning french is difficult , and I agree learning a language by your own can be boring. But talking with people in an other language is really a good way to learn ! Or travelling ^^ ! That how I learned english :smile:

I guess my life is okay haha, I'm studying an entrance exam at the moment :smile:
Do you study ? Or work ?

Édit : SaadForza : bonjour ! Ça va merci :wink: et toi ? Haha that's a beginning!

i am a student. It's my first year in college. i am studying medical.
i am a student. It's my first year in college. i am studying medical.

Where do you study ? I'm preparing for a med school too :smile: ! I did one year and a half at a Parisian med school but I failed, I'm applying now for Charles de Prague med school in Czech Republic
Where do you study ? I'm preparing for a med school too :smile: ! I did one year and a half at a Parisian med school but I failed, I'm applying now for Charles de Prague med school in Czech Republic

not med school. i am just 16. i still have 2 more years or one and half year minimum to study in med school. last year i finished my high school. now i am in college.I want to be a dentist. which category will you chose?

Do you study ? Or work ?

Je suis tres bien haha
not med school. i am just 16. i still have 2 more years or one and half year minimum to study in med school. last year i finished my high school. now i am in college.I want to be a dentist. which category will you chose?
Oh I'm sorry I did not understand before ^^ that is great !! I want to be a doctor , I passed the exam here and my grades are good enough to allow me to be a dentist haha , but not good enough for a doctor :/ that's why I gotta leave to realize my dream :smile:

To SaadForza : Actually we say : Je vais très bien :wink: but that's cute when people are trying to speak french haha :3
Oh I'm sorry I did not understand before ^^ that is great !! I want to be a doctor , I passed the exam here and my grades are good enough to allow me to be a dentist haha , but not good enough for a doctor :/ that's why I gotta leave to realize my dream :smile:

To SaadForza : Actually we say : Je vais très bien :wink: but that's cute when people are trying to speak french haha :3

i prefer a dentist over a doctor. it's easy also. but follow your dream.
i prefer a dentist over a doctor. it's easy also. but follow your dream.

I will thanks :smile: I hope you'll become a great dentist :biggrin: !
:centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe:

After scrolling through 4 pages of just sad faces and I saw this, I freaked out a bit ngl :eek:
Original post by DedicatedWizard
After scrolling through 4 pages of just sad faces and I saw this, I freaked out a bit ngl :eek:

aww really?
aww really?

Well I didn't really expect it after so many of sad faces :frown: haha

:'D
Original post by DedicatedWizard
Well I didn't really expect it after so many of sad faces :frown: haha

:'D

lol
[scrollr]:centipe:[/scrollr]
Original post by the bear
[scrollr]:centipe:[/scrollr]

how u do that
Original post by callum_20011
how u do that

[scroll]:iiam:[/scroll]
Original post by the bear
[scroll]:iiam:[/scroll]

pretty please
my mummy says people will do stuff if i say please
Original post by callum_20011
Hello I'm bored. Pm me if you are bored too or you want someone to talk to

Hi if you're bored would you mind looking at this and commenting on it?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3897511

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest