The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:troll: Gotta be!

I don't see the point of dummies really, i never had one not even as a baby and can't see myself wanting one now. I don't intend to let my children have them.
You are definitely NOT the man!
Reply 22
Go onto freak like me. Your not the only one.
Your username is iamtheman. You suck a dummy.

Sorry bro, but you are not the man.
I am a girl and I used to suck a dummy until I was 14. Then I sucked my thumb for a year after that. I'm done with all that now but had to get braces as it ruins your teeth. The front ones start to stick out.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Reminds me of a line from Up. :teehee:

Good film :smile:
Reply 26
Hi all,
I've just come across this site, I'm a 55 year old man who still sucks dummies and uses a feeding bottles. I bought my first dummy when I was 10 years old in 1969. Before that I used to sneak a suck of my sisters and cousins dummies. Some people say sucking dummies ruins your teeth and you need a brace, this is not true, my teeth are perfect and do not protrude.
When I moved out from my parents house I was able to sleep sucking my dummy, over the years I have had several girlfriends, some hated it but a a fair percentage were fine and joined in and bought their own dummies and feeding bottles too.
The woman I'm with now is quite maternal and treats me like her baby, as I do her. We are also members of the daily diapers adultbaby dating site where we met a 28 year old married guy who likes to role play with us and be our baby or daddy we also have anything goes threesomes, he says his wife does not accept his adult baby fetish and is boring in bed. He wants to divorce her and come and live with us as he says he has fallen out of love with his wife and loves us. I would say that most adult males (I can't speak for females). who suck dummies are fetishists and it is sexual for them, it is sexual for myself and the adultbaby that my girlfriend and I have threesomes with. My girlfriend finds it a turn on sucking a dummy where there is a risk of being seen in public, I also do this and say the feelings are incredibly powerful.
I would say to people who suck dummies don't let it take a hold of you too much as it can rule your life as it does mine. It can be quite lonely for some periods of your life when your not with the right partner. In the past I've felt like I am afflicted with a mental condition that compels me to suck a dummy, I've heard from guys who are the same and cannot orgasm unless they are sucking a dummy or wearing nappies. Be warned lol!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dummylover
Hi all,
I've just come across this site, I'm a 55 year old man who still sucks dummies and uses a feeding bottles. I bought my first dummy when I was 10 years old in 1969. Before that I used to sneak a suck of my sisters and cousins dummies. Some people say sucking dummies ruins your teeth and you need a brace, this is not true, my teeth are perfect and do not protrude.
When I moved out from my parents house I was able to sleep sucking my dummy, over the years I have had several girlfriends, some hated it but a a fair percentage were fine and joined in and bought their own dummies and feeding bottles too.
The woman I'm with now is quite maternal and treats me like her baby, as I do her. We are also members of the daily diapers adultbaby dating site where we met a 28 year old married guy who likes to role play with us and be our baby or daddy we also have anything goes threesomes, he says his wife does not accept his adult baby fetish and is boring in bed. He wants to divorce her and come and live with us as he says he has fallen out of love with his wife and loves us. I would say that most adult males (I can't speak for females). who suck dummies are fetishists and it is sexual for them, it is sexual for me and the adultbaby that my girlfriend and I have threesomes with. My girlfriend finds it a turn on sucking a dummy where there is a risk of being seen in public, I also do this and say the feelings are incredibly powerful.
I would say to people who suck dummies don't let it take a hold of you too much as it can rule your life as it does mine. It can be quite lonely for some periods of your life when your not with the right partner. In the past I've felt like I am afflicted with a mental condition that compels me to suck a dummy, I've heard from guys who are the same and cannot orgasm unless they are sucking a dummy or wearing nappies. Be warned lol!

LOL
Don't believe you but...

Aw cute :smile:
LOL Best Troll thread this week.
I still suck a dummy, what brand do you suck
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
You're not alone:

Wow. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Wow. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ngl, I want that girl to suck me helmet
Sounds like real life Benjamin Button :lol:
Original post by iamtheman
I am in my early 20's and still suck a dummy.

I cant sleep without it AND have it at all times!!

I appreciate that it is weird but I have three favourite ones. I cant find any that arn't babyish but I dont care. I've also recently starting drinking from a Tommy Tipee cup!!!

Whats happening to me?? Advice please.....

thats kind of hot
din dins !!! your favewit

Same here I can't stop sucking my dummy, I wear nappies and drink out a bottle. I walk around all the time wear a nappy and sucking a dummy. I don't have a bed I have a cot help me I'm 22. I'm a gay and my boyfriend doesn't like but he lets me suck his dummy all night long :drool:

Latest

Trending

Trending