The Student Room Group

INDIA........................... ..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whirlp00l
about?

I like how you don't respond to what i said. Must be humiliating for you to get burned this badly :lol:

i dont know what you ****ing said because im on my phone and this thread is gettin filled up with pics of glorious india.

Suck on that
Original post by TeeEm
It is one of my favourite places on the planet !!!

And you are one glorious human being sir! I appreciate that :smile:
Original post by Yawn!
Can't, he's too busy giving free healthcare to good for nothing scroungers like you that come over in boats (the ones that don't capsize that is :lol:).

x

too bad, looks like your brother will have to get more beatings :lol:

Original post by kandykissesxox
i dont know what you ****ing said because im on my phone and this thread is gettin filled up with pics of glorious india.

Suck on that

So you can't read?
Looks like the trolls have come out to play and it's not even midnight yet :yep:
So you can't read?

You flop at firing shots
Original post by kandykissesxox
You flop at firing shots

You flop at debating.
Reply 287
too bad, looks like your brother will have to get more beatings :lol:

Are you a Saudi or an egyptian? Make up your mind, lol. F***ing wannabe. BAHAHAHA!

By the way, beating one Indian, (btw bet that arab p***y wouldn't dare do that outside of his desert), isn't exactly the same as beating an entire army, is it?

Egyptian POW's s***ing themselves. :lol:

(edited 8 years ago)
You flop at debating.

At least I have a voice, good judgment and values.. You on the other hand, well you're a floppity flop

Original post by Yawn!
Are you a Saudi or an egyptian? Make up your mind, lol. F***ing wannabe. BAHAHAHA!

By the way, beating one Indian, (btw bet that arab p***y wouldn't dare do that outside of his desert), isn't exactly the same as beating an entire army, is it?

Egyptian POW's s***ing themselves. :lol:

I am Arab. Are you Indian or Israeli? :lol:

please come and get your uncle, i kinda feel sorry for him

Reply 291
So you can't read?

No, she means, she's too busy looking at pictures of an India that is 100 times better than that s***hole called Egypt, to give a toss what you're saying. :lol:.
Reply 292

The difference is that arab p***ys have never won a war against India. Whereas Arab p***ys have been slapped down by Israel many times, which is funny. And you;ll note that I'm posting pics of India, not Israel.

It's hilarious that you have literally nothing to show of Egypt, so you have to resort to showing UAE/Saudi stuff. Bahahaha! Egypt must be a real s***hole. Loser. :lol:
lol op make sure to go to Punjab - Best hospitality and food! Also got loads of stuff to do - Jalandhar shopping centre is good as is the golden temple :smile:
Reply 294
Original post by Diabolus

Hey, look at this. I got pics of India too. :u:

Kochi, Kerala (Think I may retire here)

Wow :toofunny:
You really aren't in a position to be critisising India

And they said only white people were racist :toofunny:
Reply 296
Bahahaha! This is fun!
Original post by Yawn!
Bahahaha! This is fun!

LOOOL I was laughing so hard at his cringey statements & the fact that you were posting pics at the same time
Reply 298
Original post by Yawn!
The difference is that arab p***ys have never won a war against India. Whereas Arab p***ys have been slapped down by Israel many times, which is funny. And you;ll note that I'm posting pics of India, not Israel.

It's hilarious that you have literally nothing to show of Egypt, so you have to resort to showing UAE/Saudi stuff. Bahahaha! Egypt must be a real s***hole. Loser. :lol:

Mate I understand the sheer ignorance of this man has justifiably made you upset, but fighting back with the same form of ignorance isn't making you come across as any better than him. No one should be making such derogatory comments about any country. As you have said and showed us India has poverty stricken areas as well as areas of great affluence and I'm sure Egypt does as well.

I'm neither Indian nor Arab, but I possess the common sense to understand that India and any other third world country are not complete sh*t holes and do have areas of aesthetic beauty and general economic development.
Original post by Anonymous
You are such a khusra...

I wish I knew you. I'd slap you with my chappal.

OMG whoever you are I love you! this made me laugh hard!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending