The Student Room Group

Woodhouse vs St Michael's

Anyone go to Woodhouse or St Michaels?
Recently had my interviews for both of them . St Michaels was okay...I guess(tbh the woman seems very bored and bland)
Woodhouse, on the other hand, was amazing. The teacher was very nice and made it more like a conversation than an interview
I'm conflicted. Initially, St Michaels,being very high in the league table was a no brainier,but I'm rethinking
Pls help
Yeah...that one
I guess the interviewer was just doing her job...cause one of my friends said the same thing. I'm trying not to think about it too much
Original post by Wordsaredeadly
Yeah...that one
I guess the interviewer was just doing her job...cause one of my friends said the same thing. I'm trying not to think about it too much

oh I have my interview at st. michael's soon too. Do you remember what they asked at your interview?
Also, should I bring any certificates with me at the interview?
They just ask you about the bullet points in your personal statement. Then they ask about how you feel about their policies(uniform,not leaving school etc). At the end the interviewer will ask
' if someone broke the glass in the common room and the teacher walked in and they wouldn't admit it,what would you do?'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending