The Student Room Group

What is one thing that should be eradicated from this world?

Scroll to see replies

Btec people.

(Joking.. Or am I?)
Original post by Ethereal World
Ummmmm systemic oppression against women eg in some Arab countries they can't drive or vote. ?! :erm:

Can you blame them? have you seen women drive?
Original post by hezzlington
I'd rather fight for no reason at all than fight in the name of a false god.

That is your opinion.
Original post by greatguy101
You know you know looooooooooooooollllllll you know. :banghead:

I know right?!!!! :biggrin:
Dirty, government-centered, world-ridden politics. :frown:
can you blame them? Have you seen women drive?

feminist triggered.
to eachother and that includes religion.

Religion can only be attributed to a small number of sufferings in the world, and can be attributed to a whole lot of good and has brought joy,hope,and a sense of purpose to billions of people across the world. Regardless of whether you agree with the fundamentals of religion,you cannot say that religion is wholly negative or pretend that humanity would be so much better off without it.
Original post by childofthesun
Religion can only be attributed to a small number of sufferings in the world, and can be attributed to a whole lot of good and has brought joy,hope,and a sense of purpose to billions of people across the world. Regardless of whether you agree with the fundamentals of religion,you cannot say that religion is wholly negative or pretend that humanity would be so much better of without it.

No, I can't say religion is wholly negative. But then that's like saying drugs aren't wholly negative either? They bring joy, hope and a sense of purpose to millions (not quite billions..).

If religion brings you joy, hope and a sense of purpose, it is only the Middle-Man.
Original post by Blondie987
I know right?!!!! :biggrin:

You never give up. :rolleyes:

You'll probably be the death of me. :frown:
Original post by Ethereal World
feminist triggered.

You never give up. :rolleyes:

You'll probably be the death of me. :frown:

Ok, I'll stop hahaha
[QUOTE=Ethereal World;62548011]Errrr yes. Do you not understand how you can believe in something higher but not live your life according to random religious doctrine?!
Reread your post and then read this

Faith: strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof."bereaved people who have shown supreme faith"synonyms: religion, church, sect, denomination, persuasion, religious persuasion, religious belief, belief, code of belief, ideology, creed, teaching, dogma, doctrine
Reply 72
Poverty
Ok, I'll stop hahaha

Really? You just going to stop now? :s-smilie:

Thanks I guess. :smile:

If I was annoying somebody I would keep going and not stop. I suppose that because I am a horrible person. :redface:
Original post by teenhorrorstory

Faith: strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof."bereaved people who have shown supreme faith"synonyms: religion, church, sect, denomination, persuasion, religious persuasion, religious belief, belief, code of belief, ideology, creed, teaching, dogma, doctrine

If there wasn't religion then that wouldn't be the definition of faith.
Really? You just going to stop now? :s-smilie:

Thanks I guess. :smile:

If I was annoying somebody I would keep going and not stop. I suppose that because I am a horrible person. :redface:

Haha, if it's really annoying you I'll stop lol
Haha, if it's really annoying you I'll stop lol

No it wasn't really I was just using it as an excuse to complain. :redface:
No it wasn't really I was just using it as an excuse to complain. :redface:

Well anyway, see ya around tsr :biggrin:
Why?

Punishments of the grave , Day of judgement , Uncertainty.
Does that ring any bells ?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by teenhorrorstory

Agnostic?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending