The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
Yep I believe he did say no to her but they have such a good connection!

Mmmm Diplomat! Let me check if she posted last night! Anyone else you can think of? :tongue:

hahaha diplomat isn't actually a girl :rofl:

Original post by acupofgreentea
It's alright, my most popular thread is one I got because the original OP was deleted. You gotta take your wins where you can get 'em, you know?

If anyone dares question your 1k+ thread status, I'll testify, don't worry. :yep:

Cheers fam, although I think I'd rather not be remembered for this thread :lol:
Original post by Anonymous

Damn really 😭😭😭

Did you turn down ethereal world tho? I still think it's her 😂😂

You will forever be remembered by this thread 😂😂
Original post by Alexion
Glad to see that I come back after a long evening and this thread is still #1 Trending and now has over 50 pages

GG y'all :rofl:

Sooooooo. Alexion.
Original post by ZuluK
Damn really 😭😭😭

That moment when the 1000th post stealing, gender confused, Muslim non pure emoji user comes crawwllinggggg back.

Attachment not found

She knows I'm big time.
Original post by Ethereal World
That moment when the 1000th post stealing, gender confused, Muslim non pure emoji user comes crawwllinggggg back.

She knows I'm big time.

I think you have used enough TSR for today.

In fact I have as well, with 116.. now 117.. posts today.
This has to be settled. :grumble: Leave a message on my wall and, if you're right, I'll delete the VM, thereby averting ruin, and confirm by PM.

You up for this? :beard:

I wonder who this was? 😂😂

Attachment not found

She knows I'm big time.

:rofl: looool

Don't be jealous now 😂😂
Original post by SeanFM
I think you have used enough TSR for today.

In fact I have as well, with 116.. now 117.. posts today.

How many posts have I got in today?

#savedbymyoldjoindateforpostsperdaystats
I really want to reply as Anon to something, but I'm scared you brainboxes will figure it out, so I'm not going to. :colonhash: Just know, someone who posted on these fifty pages, I'm in complete agreement with you. :u:

Seriously? :eek: They were my banter goals. :cry2:

You really should've done a better job at hiding who you were. :laugh: You shouldn't be ashamed of it, though. I feel like 99.9% of the TSR population have, had or will have crushes on here. :yep:

Original post by ZuluK
Damn really 😭😭😭

I know. If he hasn't officially said no, my money's on EW.

I have no idea about the clues he's given - was one of the clues that she posted last night? Did he mean on this thread or in general?

Spoiler

How many posts have I got in today?

#savedbymyoldjoindateforpostsperdaystats

I'm sure you can check by yourself, lazy!

And it won't beat my 700+ posts made in one day, mostly on this thread.
I really want to reply as Anon to something, but I'm scared you brainboxes will figure it out, so I'm not going to. :colonhash: Just know, someone who posted on these fifty pages, I'm in complete agreement with you. :u:

You really should've done a better job at hiding who you were. :laugh: You shouldn't be ashamed of it, though. I feel like 99.9% of the TSR population have, had or will have crushes on here. :yep:

I have no idea about the clues he's given - was one of the clues that she posted last night? Did he mean on this thread or in general?

Spoiler

Lol I gave up too 😂😂😂 but he mentioned that she had posted on the thread but can't remember when 😭😭 my head hurts

Haha you should post or just tell us! It's online and no one can judge ;p
@Zargabaath

Is it Ethereal World? Straight up asking you lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

[video="youtube;qNpbFN5kTus"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNpbFN5kTus[/video]
I really want to reply as Anon to something, but I'm scared you brainboxes will figure it out, so I'm not going to. :colonhash: Just know, someone who posted on these fifty pages, I'm in complete agreement jwith you. :u:

Spoiler

You're so good at replying with such structure.

Also my real life initials are EW yah like ewwwww and I panicked then like HOW DOES SHE KNOW ME.

though I'm convinced it's easy to work out but I think it's just because I know I'm me. But there sure is a LOT of information within my posts that if I wasn't me I would get me.
Original post by SeanFM
I'm sure you can check by yourself, lazy!

And it won't beat my 700+ posts made in one day, mostly on this thread.

How do you check? I just thought because you're all maths you would like a counting task.
How do you check? I just thought because you're all maths you would like a counting task.

I post on TSR to get away from Maths, not do more maths! :rofl:

(I tell a lie, I post in the Maths forum quite a bit)

But you go onto your profile, then find all your posts, then look for the earliest one from today's date, count up the page and then you should be able to figure it out.
Original post by SeanFM
I post on TSR to get away from Maths, not do more maths! :rofl:

(I tell a lie, I post in the Maths forum quite a bit)

But you go onto your profile, then find all your posts, then look for the earliest one from today's date, count up the page and then you should be able to figure it out.

Yeah it's like 250 posts. If we included anon #8 probably like 300+.

And most have been on this thread.

25% of this threD is me and that bitch ZuluK stole my thunder at the millennium.
Yeah it's like 250 posts. If we included anon #8 probably like 300+.

And most have been on this thread.

25% of this threD is me and that bitch ZuluK stole my thunder at the millennium.

I'm awfully worried about this thread - many, many H&R rules have been broken :redface: surprised that it is still going but I find that all I have to contribute (apart from identifying who my semi-quasi-pseudo-crush is on TSR) is off topic discussion.

Anyway, did you watch the rugby today? :h:
Original post by SeanFM
I'm awfully worried about this thread - many, many H&R rules have been broken :redface: surprised that it is still going but I find that all I have to contribute (apart from identifying who my semi-quasi-pseudo-crush is on TSR) is off topic discussion.

Anyway, did you watch the rugby today? :h:

What's H&R? At least all the anons have openly identified themselves and it's jokes..... But Maybe it won't be looked upon kindly at any rate. What else has there been apart from anon failing ?
Original post by ZuluK
Lol I gave up too 😂😂😂 but he mentioned that she had posted on the thread but can't remember when 😭😭 my head hurts

Haha you should post or just tell us! It's online and no one can judge ;p

I've never seen Zarga interact with any of the ones I've seen, though? Also, some I may have slightly suspected have themselves as their avatars, so that's out. :sigh:

Yeah, Zarga - we'd never judge! I'd probably just silently root for you. :laugh: Very silently, though. I ain't no secret teller. :noway:

You're so good at replying with such structure.

Also my real life initials are EW yah like ewwwww and I panicked then like HOW DOES SHE KNOW ME.

though I'm convinced it's easy to work out but I think it's just because I know I'm me. But there sure is a LOT of information within my posts that if I wasn't me I would get me.

I feel like that. When people PM me randomly, I'm always worried it's someone from real life who has discovered who I am. :ninja: But like you said, I think sometimes, you can recognize yourself in what you say merely because you're you - I don't think you ever post anything too telling, anyway. :yep:

Original post by SeanFM
Ah you, you're pretty awesome. :awesome: we just don't post in the same areas of the forums :tongue:

You're pretty awesome yourself, mister. :awesome:

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending