The Student Room Group

what is it that makes people so digustingly unclean at uni?

Scroll to see replies

They wash less
Reply 21
Original post by Shadez
I only tell golden tanned brown lies

Spoiler

:rofl: :lol:

I would rather you tell dark black lies but that's not going to happen!

Spoiler

Original post by stefano865
I just did a **** in my hand because I couldn't be bothered to go to the bathroom.

Anyone else do this every now and then?

Grosssss
how did you dispose of it??
Hygiene???😷
:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by ZuluK
:rofl: :lol:

I would rather you tell dark black lies but that's not going to happen!

Spoiler

Well I'm sure you will enjoy the company of this man

Spoiler

I'm dreading going to uni, I don't want to live with lazy as*holes who can't be bothered to wash their own damn plates and leave food lying around. And no way is anyone eaten mine.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by Shadez
Well I'm sure you will enjoy the company of this man

Spoiler

Holy sith that pic scared me!

I'd rather have golden tanned brown instead tbh :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by triphazards
Grosssss
how did you dispose of it??
Hygiene???😷
:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Warning: Only read if you have a strong stomach.

Spoiler

I'm guilty of this myself actually. I'm not a messy person as such but I really let myself go at university.

Stress, living away from home, assignments taking priority and incessant hangovers are usually the culprits.

Plus there was no point cleaning my stuff up because my ******** flatmates would come along and **** it all up again anyway.
Not sure, but I think it's the dirt that makes them unclean
Original post by Straighthate
never known a bunch of such low lifes in my life
they steal each others stuff and leave a horrendous mess everywhere
literally subhumans

The accuracy is hilarious. I'm in the same boat. I don't expect uni students to be clean freaks or anything, but is washing the stove after you're done cooking a particularly oily and saucy meal still too much to ask for? Or not leaving unwashed dishes for weeks on the counter?? I mean, there are basic things that even the most spoiled of kids should be able to do.
Someone ate my food once..I took his phone..when he realised he wasn't seeing it again he promptly went to the shop, bought my food back. I gave him back his phone.

You'd think he'd learn?
Nope..he did it again and I'd literally come back from having Uni then a 12 hour shift at work..I took his TV and his beats headphones and told him if he does it again I'll literally poison the food. He never played with me again. We got on well after that. Don't steal my food :angry:

What I did wasn't right but do you know what? Some people never learn unless they feel pain so if drastic action is what I needed to have done..then so be it. I worked hard, bought my food..planned my meals... should I have sat there like an idiot and 'accepted' it as part of Uni? Don't think so.

As for people not knowing how to wash up/use a washing machine..I'm too tired and won't even go there right now!
Reply 31
Original post by ZuluK
Holy sith that pic scared me!

I'd rather have golden tanned brown instead tbh :wink:

Spoiler

Getting better with the puns I see, bravo! I've clearly taught you well

well you could always cover that man in syrup, because once you go black you don't go back

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Now that's just some "straight hating" on students!

you tried :rofl:
Reply 33
Original post by Shadez
Getting better with the puns I see, bravo! I've clearly taught you well

well you could always cover that man in syrup, because once you go black you don't go back

Spoiler

You taught me nothing :colonhash:

That's why I'm afraid to go black cuz I'd have to go back to Asian afterwards :frown: golden tanned brown is the closest I can get

Spoiler

In my experience the rich kids are the worst, it's unbelievable how disgusting some are

Spoiler

Reply 35
Original post by Alexion

Lool I did try but according to @Shadez I failed 😭😭
Reply 36
Original post by Alexion

@ZuluK

ikr wasted first post disappointed :laugh:
Reply 37
Original post by Shadez
@ZuluK

ikr wasted first post disappointed :laugh:

image.jpeg
Reply 38
Original post by ZuluK
image.jpeg

:u:

Spoiler

Reply 39
Original post by ZuluK
You taught me nothing :colonhash:

That's why I'm afraid to go black cuz I'd have to go back to Asian afterwards :frown: golden tanned brown is the closest I can get

Spoiler

Don't bite the hand that feeds you

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending