The Student Room Group

Who else plans on not having children?.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Changing Skies
I'd have one now if the time was right :frown:

same :cry2:

my gf and i want 6 children :teehee:
Original post by Vintoxilr

Then you are a selfish person who cares only about himself...

thats not true

i care deeply about my family
Exactly.
That's what I think.
Life is a punishment.
A ****ing punishment.
Why make someone go through it?!?!

The fact that I prefer sleep to my usual day says a lot really, kind of annoying how I had no choice in this matter haha
Original post by KingKoala
The fact that I prefer sleep to my usual day says a lot really, kind of annoying how I had no choice in this matter haha

Me too lol.
You are my soupmate.
Do you sometimrs wish you could sleep forever???.
I hope none of you are white and the types to complain about immigration or spending cuts. Your the reason the fertility rate and tax revenues will be so low without immigration.

I myself dislike babies but intend to produce at least three genetic heirs once i meet a woman that i deem worthy of producing them with.
Really do you want someone to suffer just because you are selfish and you want kids??!?!??

How is it selfish to want children?
Original post by Changing Skies
I want 3 :h:

I'd have one now if the time was right :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same
Original post by cherryred90s
How is it selfish to want children?

Because you are not asking them if they want to be born or not, you are forcing them to be born because you want kids...
Me too lol.
You are my soupmate.
Do you sometimrs wish you could sleep forever???.

Forever and ever :tongue:
Forever and ever :tongue:

Lol me too...
Do you don't have the power to do anything and you wish you could just sleep??.
Lol me too...
Do you don't have the power to do anything and you wish you could just sleep??.

Yes I wish I ad that power very much so! Dreamworld is much better than real life.
I don't want children of my own because procreating is a privilege not a right. And there are too many in the world now. We don't need any more...
Adopt because there are so many waiting to be adopted. I'll probably adopt and he/she will be my child :smile:

So my reason isn't that I don't want a child as much as it is not wanting to add another child into the world. Too many already

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes I wish I ad that power very much so! Dreamworld is much better than real life.

I thought he meant commit suicide by sleep forever...
Original post by Rakas21
I hope none of you are white and the types to complain about immigration or spending cuts. Your the reason the fertility rate and tax revenues will be so low without immigration.

I myself dislike babies but intend to produce at least three genetic heirs once i meet a woman that i deem worthy of producing them with.

I'm white but planning on moving abroad anyway. If I get crazy enough to ever want to have my own biological children, I wouldn't want to bring them up here.

I'm open to the idea of adoption though
Original post by cbreef
I thought he meant commit suicide by sleep forever...

No I meant to sleep and not having to do anything...
Just rest buddy..
Original post by LaughingBro
There are idiots who thinks people who don't have kids as being 'selfish'; but in reality, the most selfish people are usually the ones wid lotsa kids and can't afford them!

Spot on chap

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Age Quod Agis
Just a question:

When you were a child, did you dislike yourself? or dislike being a kid?

No I didn't dislike myself as a child and had a very happy childhood and enjoyed it
Original post by super_kawaii
I'm white but planning on moving abroad anyway. If I get crazy enough to ever want to have my own biological children, I wouldn't want to bring them up here.

I'm open to the idea of adoption though

Where do you want to move to USA?.

Quick Reply

Latest