The Student Room Group

Need help with my NVQ Level 2 Business Admin Assignment for Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
From lowest to highest, the four levels of the organizational hierarchy are operational, knowledge, management, and strategic. Types of information systems include transaction processing systems, office systems, knowledge work systems, decision-support systems, management information systems, and executive support systems.Transaction processing systems, such as order tracking, payroll, machine control, and compensation, serve the operational level. Engineering workstations, word processing, graphics workstations, managerial workstations, document imaging, and electronic calendars are examples of knowledge work systems and office systems that serve the knowledge level. Sales region analysis, cost analysis, annual budgeting, and relocation analysis are examples of decision-support systems and management information systems. Many of these systems are programs that students learn in their management science or quantitative methods courses. Some are based on database management systems. Examples of executive support systems that serve the strategic level are sales trend forecasting, operating plan development, budget forecasting, profit planning, and manpower planning.
Hope this helps please don't copy word for word as I have used this in my level 2
Reply 41
Hi cassie,

I have an assignment to do in business and administration and one of the question asks what is data protection and how does this affect you at work?

Amar
Reply 42
Hi cassie my name is amar and I am doing an apprenticeship in business admin and IT, in my assignment I have a question which asks what is data protection and freedom of act and how does this affect you at work?

Thank you
Thank you so much! This helped me a lot :smile:
Original post by LIOTR95
Hey I can try and help, I did my Business Admin L2 and L3 a couple of years ago...

With this question they want you to be able to understand the hierarchy within an organisation. So who sits at the top of the pyramid and then who comes below them and then who comes below them and so on. Within financial transactions they want you to know who is in charge of finance they would be at the top of the pyramid (depending on your company this would normally be the chief executive or the MD) next who comes below them this would normally be the person who has to get authorization from the chief executive or the managing director. This person would normally be someone who worked in the finance team and who was the supervisor or manager of that team. Then down from then you would have your regular finance team who process the finance payments and data however don't make any big decisions as that goes through the manager and then the overall yes person of the finance decisions.

I hope this makes sense
Hi could someone please help me ASAP, it would be greatly appreciated. One of the questions that I'm stuck on in my NVQ level 2 in Business Administration is "Explain how to use different search techniques to locate and retrieveinformation". Does this simply mean using search engines such as Google or Bing or do I need to include other information. Thanks in advance:smile:
Just wondering if anybody could help me on yet another question that I'm struggling with. "Explain the benefits and limitations of different potential suppliers against organisational requirements". Thank you in advance:smile:
Reply 46
Can anybody help me Unit 3. Iam finding it difficult to complete it
Describe thecommunication requirements of different audiences. im doing business admin i just started and im confused with the course how do i answer this? i need help!
Reply 48
Can any one help me. I have just started my apprenticeship and i am stuck on 2.1 - Identify the nature, purpose, audience and use of theinformation to be communicated. I dont feel like i can talk to my tutor, and would rather just do the job rather then do the course.
Hi, I am also doing this course and im stuck on Unit 4 - Question is:

Explain how the requirements of security, data protection, copyright and intellectual property legislation may affect the distribution and storage of business documents

Please help!!
describe the communication requirements of different audiences?
Reply 51
Original post by shakilatq
describe the communication requirements of different audiences?

Have you tried googling it. if you do don't copy it word for word as your tutor will send it back to you to redo. ill find my work and if I can help you I will. have you asked your tutor or what about a colleague at work.
hi, did you find the answer for this question as im stuck on this one too!
Reply 53
Hi guys, sorry for the late response but I completed the assignment and have already got my grades last year. Sorry I've been busy working

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm also doing business level 2 and stuck on the question - Describe the communication requirements of different audiences. If anyone could help me out and give me a few pointers on what to write I'd be extremely grateful. I tried looking on Google but cant seem to find an actual answer.
Reply 55
Original post by tresa37
I have done Level 2 Business Administration if anyone needs any help

Hi there

Please any help that you can provide will be much appreciated, will it be best to email you with the question that I am stuck on?

Thank you for your time.
Original post by CassieN91
I started my apprenticeship in March this year and I have 15 months to complete. When I filled in all the paperwork with my college assessor and employer they decided that this would be plenty of time. If you complete it between 12-15months they can sign you off as finished.

If you need any help with any of your units feel free to message me.

Cassie

hiya im Shannon im coming to the end now just finish off units and im on unit 11 I was wondering if you could help me out 1.1-1.8??
as I seen your message
Reply 57
Hi im struggling with unit 4 could you give me any tips?
Hi,

Can someone help with unit 8- Understand how to prepare business documents?
1.1 Explain the requirements for language, tone, image and presentation for different documents
1.2 Explain how to integrate images into documents
1.4 Explain the requirements of Data Protection, Copyright and intellectual property legislation relating to document production.
1.5 Describe organisational procedures for version control

I'm literally so stuck, if anyone has completed I would really appreciate some resources/help/guidance on how to answer?

Original post by Steph_H98
Hi,

Can someone help with unit 8- Understand how to prepare business documents?

1.2 Explain how to integrate images into documents
1.4 Explain the requirements of Data Protection, Copyright and intellectual property legislation relating to document production.
1.5 Describe organisational procedures for version control

I'm literally so stuck, if anyone has completed I would really appreciate some resources/help/guidance on how to answer?

Have you tried the guidance here; its not too much help but it is a little

http://cdn.cityandguilds.com/ProductDocuments/Business_Skills/Business_Admin_and_Public_Services/5528/Centre_Documents/L1_L2_Units/202_Produce_business_documents_v2.pdf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending