The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

@Rk2k14

Umm pls Deli Ali > Mahrez. I am not denying Mahrez is good but he's not a very well rounded player overall. Also he has only started perfoming the way he has this season whereas Ali has been good since last season. Quote me next season and tell me you would still take Mahrez in our team I guarantee he wont repeat this form on a consistent basis.

I would pick Ali over Mahrez anyday simply because Ali is the better overall player!

Also WalkingAbortions posts are aids. Always bringing a strong negative vibe to this thread.Geez.
Tbf having Dele Ali would be amazing, the footballing ability of Dele Alli with the physique and strength of Muhammad Ali
Original post by WalkingAbortion
Neymar for me, don't care what it costs, he's going to be the best player in the world over the next decade or so imho.

He said PL players though. Otherwise yes, i'd agree with you. Neymar's going to win at least 3 Ballon D'Ors.

I remember West Ham trying to sign him when Zola was there, imagine if that happened ffs :lol:
Original post by difeo
Tbf having Dele Ali would be amazing, the footballing ability of Dele Alli with the physique and strength of Muhammad Ali

Who is Deli Ali though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KeyToSuccess
Who is Deli Ali though

Posted from TSR Mobile

my favourite subway sandwich.

:lol:
Original post by Dirtybit
Didn't make it too clear but I meant a player in the PL

ah okay, in that case yeah, Aguero is the obvious choice
United XI: De Gea, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Borthwick-Jackson, Fellaini, Carrick, Lingard, Mata, Martial, Rooney
(edited 8 years ago)
Memphis forever benched. :lol:
Fellaini again :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol @ thinking Fellaini would get dropped
Not going to start on the Line up as I expect that anyways but why isn't Januzaj included in the squad? I mean he might as well have stayed at Dortmund if he can't even make the bench here.
what's schneiderlin got to do to get a game :'(
Grow taller
FFS, Fellaini and Lingard got some serious blackmail on LVG

Posted from TSR Mobile
7 points away from 4th place

8 points away from 3rd

WE NEED TO WIN today otherwise top 4 is gone.
(edited 8 years ago)
'7 points away from 3rd place

8 points away from 4th'

wut
Man like Fellaini will **** up Costa dnt watch
Original post by Mo De Lemone
'7 points away from 3rd place

8 points away from 4th'

wut

Oops I meant the other way round :colondollar:
Schneiderlin must have taken the ball out of his zone in training or something... fear the Fellaini-Carrick combo will be overrun.
Original post by trapking
7 points away from 4th place

8 points away from 3rd

Top 4 isn't gone while Arsenal are around...

Latest