The Student Room Group

Who else plans on not having children?.

Scroll to see replies

I'm done in this thread. Full of disrespectful people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by super_kawaii

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry there seems to be so many judgemental ****trumpets piling on.

Hopefully the racist will be banned soon and the others will learn a bit of tact.
Original post by Vintoxilr
Because you are not asking them if they want to be born or not, you are forcing them to be born because you want kids...

How da*** are you meant to ask an unborn baby if it wants to be born or not?
Original post by super_kawaii

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is no need to engage in conversation with ignorant people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
How da*** are you meant to ask an unborn baby if it wants to be born or not?

:rofl:
Original post by Gilezzz
If everyone thought that way then the human race will end lol! And once kids are much older they become more independent so you will rarely get the chance to feel what it is like to raise a child and the adopted child will never see you as their real parents.

Why do people say that... Don't you think the LAST thing we should be worrying about is UNDERpopulation.... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Have you been around all that many kids? The vast majority are far from evil, tis the world that corrupts them I tell thee! As for babies, I agree, quite how anyone finds most of them cute is beyond me, with the odd notable exception..

Spoiler

That’s part of why they’re so wonderful though, so bright, chirpy, and inquisitive about the world around them. Not jaded by life like us stick in the mud ‘grown ups’

Granted, we were, but not all are! :mmm:

Same thing, surely? :pierre:

Spoiler

*Note to self: never marry a calculating cutey comme ca*

A skilful leader/diplomat rarely has to resort to force, my dear

You've got to be kidding!

Now here you have a point. I gather childbirth is a potential nightmare for funky joints :erm:

Haha. True, and they do really need to be attached e.g. ideally close to the mother’s skin, with knees tucked up above their waists (quite the physical burden)

Fairymuff. You may find you’re limiting yourself considerably when it comes to getting hitched, mind (assuming you don’t lie through your teeth to him wouldn’t put it past a lawyer) :tongue:

Not sure what you mean

Reunited at last :rolleyes:

Anyway,no I don't want any kids at all. Would prefer to just be me and my hubby travelling 24/7 and constantly on the move. Wanna visit as many countries as possible
Original post by Gilezzz
If everyone thought that way then the human race will end lol! And once kids are much older they become more independent so you will rarely get the chance to feel what it is like to raise a child and the adopted child will never see you as their real parents.

Do you struggle a lot with the concept that other people have different viewpoints and make different decisions to you?
Original post by TheGreatImposter
I love having siblings though. Although we are years apart, if I had a brother or sister my age it'd be awesome.

My best friend has a twin... he hates it. I have a brother a year and a half younger than me, I hate it too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Have you been around all that many kids? The vast majority are far from evil, tis the world that corrupts them I tell thee! As for babies, I agree, quite how anyone finds most of them cute is beyond me, with the odd notable exception..

Spoiler

Exactly, look at how terrifying that one is!! D:
Their natural nature is exactly what is evil...
I babysat some for my friend and they tried to make me steal rocks!!!!

That’s part of why they’re so wonderful though, so bright, chirpy, and inquisitive about the world around them. Not jaded by life like us stick in the mud ‘grown ups’

Ugh, I have no patience for silly questions, children should be born with full basic knowledge. There'd be no Santa or Easter Bunny garbage here!

Granted, we were, but not all are! :mmm:

Ah, but any that aren't abhorrent will annoy me for wasting valuable money on rubbish...

Same thing, surely? :pierre:

Spoiler

Indeed, but saying that out loud would be "mean" :tongue:

*Note to self: never marry a calculating cutey comme ca*

:devil:

A skilful leader/diplomat rarely has to resort to force, my dear

You can't lead a child! Or at least, it sounds far too draining

You've got to be kidding!

Very nice pun!

Now here you have a point. I gather childbirth is a potential nightmare for funky joints :erm:

Haha. True, and they do really need to be attached e.g. ideally close to the mother’s skin, with knees tucked up above their waists (quite the physical burden)

A shame men don't act like Seahorses, would be far more tempting then!
(Knees above waist, what even...)

Fairymuff. You may find you’re limiting yourself considerably when it comes to getting hitched, mind (assuming you don’t lie through your teeth to him wouldn’t put it past a lawyer) :tongue:

True, true; but I find cats are rather good company. I reckon a good 20 or so is equivalent to a human. Throw in some horses, dogs and other assorted animals and I'm set!

Not sure what you mean

The electro sensitivity, some guy in a TV show had it. I'm assuming it was wildly exaggerated but it sounded rather unpleasant
Original post by AmazingArry
My best friend has a twin... he hates it. I have a brother a year and a half younger than me, I hate it too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I always assumed having siblings your age would be cool because you can relate to them :frown:
Original post by TheGreatImposter
I always assumed having siblings your age would be cool because you can relate to them :frown:

Rarely. You're lucky if you get on with them without the niceties. It's a marmite/Vegemite situation

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I don't want kids either.
Original post by PQ
Do you struggle a lot with the concept that other people have different viewpoints and make different decisions to you?

And i was just stating my viewpoint. I never said the other viewpoint was wrong So relax yourself and got eat some Snickers lol!
Original post by Gilezzz
And i was just stating my viewpoint. I never said the other viewpoint was wrong So relax yourself and got eat some Snickers lol!

If everyone thought that way society would be swamped with unwanted children and society would break down.

lol:indiff:
I can't have kids but I'm planning on adopting in the future.
Original post by queen-bee

Anyway,no I don't want any kids at all. Would prefer to just be me and my hubby travelling 24/7 and constantly on the move. Wanna visit as many countries as possible

they dont have to be mutually exclusive

my gf and i plan to visit as many places as possible before we have children, then once we retire we can continue our travels :h:
Original post by walking in sand
they dont have to be mutually exclusive

my gf and i plan to visit as many places as possible before we have children, then once we retire we can continue our travels :h:

i know who she is azizam looool
Fair enough but its not always practical tbh
Original post by queen-bee
Fair enough but its not always practical tbh

that's true. but it is possible, it's all about finding a balance. :smile:
Reply 199
Original post by Foo.mp3
x

how long did it take you to write all that??

Quick Reply

Latest