The Student Room Group

Ask my anything about the EPQ!

Go on. Go ahead.
Can you give some examples of questions people do? i have no idea what to do mine on :frown:
Original post by Edminzodo
Go on. Go ahead.

What was the most difficult aspect of the project?
Original post by shuutupcharli
Can you give some examples of questions people do? i have no idea what to do mine on :frown:

Mine was: Does X deserve to be remembered as X the Great?
Some people do things like to what extent was X the turning point in Y?, what was the significance of X war etc? You can honestly do anything you want, but make sure it's something you love. What are you applying for at uni?
Original post by Plagioclase
What was the most difficult aspect of the project?

Keeping a schedule and trying not to work at 3 a.m. . . .
Mine was: Does X deserve to be remembered as X the Great?
Some people do things like to what extent was X the turning point in Y?, what was the significance of X war etc? You can honestly do anything you want, but make sure it's something you love. What are you applying for at uni?

English Literature...
English Literature...

Do you have to do an EPQ in your school?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you have to do an EPQ in your school?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't have to, but i'd like to
You don't have to, but i'd like to

Personally, I'd say only do it if you're really committed. Do you have a favourite book/author?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Personally, I'd say only do it if you're really committed. Do you have a favourite book/author?

Posted from TSR Mobile

To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee is one of my favourites. I am very keen to do it, I just don't know what topic to choose :')
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee is one of my favourites. I am very keen to do it, I just don't know what topic to choose :')

Why don't you do something like How far was To Kill A Mockingbird shaped by Harper Lee's own childhood?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why don't you do something like How far was To Kill A Mockingbird shaped by Harper Lee's own childhood?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah yeah, that's a good idea! Thanks for your help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest