The Student Room Group

UCLan adult nursing September 2016

Hi
Just wondering if anybody has heard anything for the 2016 intake its driving me crazy as I've had all my other interviews and already have 2 offers but UCLan is my 1st choice and not heard anything :s-smilie:
I have a place for Adult Nursing in September this year :smile:
I did originally apply for March though, so they may start arranging more interviews once they've finished organizing the March intake!

Is anyone else out there starting in September 2016? :smile:
Reply 2
Ive received an invite for the assessment day today :smile: what type ofnquestions did you get in the maths and English. Im so excited going to start revising x

Original post by hollypopz92
I have a place for Adult Nursing in September this year :smile:
I did originally apply for March though, so they may start arranging more interviews once they've finished organizing the March intake!

Is anyone else out there starting in September 2016? :smile:
Reply 3
I attended the assessment day on Sunday for the March start...as yet I am to hear if Ive been invited back for an interview (they said early this week...well its weds Pm so its past that :-/) Maths there was 20 questions relatively easy...you can use a calculator although mine broke😨 but make sure you know conversions (cm-m etc). The literacy part was easier than I expected too. Mostly essay based...revise 6cs and hospital situations! Hope this helps and Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest