The Student Room Group

I confessed to a guy I've liked for 5 years! Read the mail.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fandom-queen
Omg!!! Congratulations!! As a wise jedi would say, there is no try, only do, and you did it, so my heartfelt congratulations.

Thanks I cant wait for the reply, the only thing is that i am debating what subjects i should take at school because my secondary school has alot of different subjects like dance, drama, performance, English Lit and alot of other subjects.
Well that email was autistic.
Huh? Sorry, I feel stupid asking, but I didn't understand

You called the bear in your OP.
What did I just read...?
Saying you want someone to have a bad rest of his life or wishing the worst for him if he doesn't read your email until ages later isn't going to help your case....
I don't think confessing to reading the daily mail is THAT big of a deal tbh.
Original post by Pls Mods Im Nice
Hahahahaha it seems he analysed what the email and his feelings towards each sentence, quite peculiar to me that someone would mention they were offended by certain 'funny' parts of a message and to tell you what they feel it makes you come across as.
Surely if he knew you, he wouldn't infer that you were an emo from it? I don't know you and it implied that you were just trying to be funny and were really shy and awkward about expressing your feelings.

Oh well, this thread has been quite an experience for me.

It has, hasn't it. Well, always a first for everything.

He did it think it was funny tho. And, i think the emo thing was more out of concern, like, is this how I come across to ppl?

In my follow up, i did address the point, and told him that I just meant it as a metaphor for hating me. It shows tyat I'm emo enough to come up with an example like tht.
Original post by lizzyc501
Saying you want someone to have a bad rest of his life or wishing the worst for him if he doesn't read your email until ages later isn't going to help your case....

It didn't. Luckily he was okay enough with the rest of it
Original post by Ethereal World
You called the bear in your OP.

Ohh, okay
poor OP getting grilled

took a lotta courage, so fairs

maybe not the best way (imo) to phrase is (past tense n all that) but hey, from what I'm assuming, you and this guy are on the same ~sorta wavelength~ so he'll probably get th tone in ways others on this site won't lmao

good luck I guess :yy:
Original post by BioStudentx
Well that email was autistic.

The autism point was addressed earlier. It actually disgusts me when ppl use the term loosely, even if for a joke. It's like a rape joke, it's not a joke.
Original post by Milzime
poor OP getting grilled

took a lotta courage, so fairs

maybe not the best way (imo) to phrase is (past tense n all that) but hey, from what I'm assuming, you and this guy are on the same ~sorta wavelength~ so he'll probably get th tone in ways others on this site won't lmao

good luck I guess :yy:

Well he replied. And yes, they probably don't, so yeah.

OP brought it on herself, and is not averse to feedback. However, some commenters are just stupid -_-
Original post by RickmanAlways
Thanks I cant wait for the reply, the only thing is that i am debating what subjects i should take at school because my secondary school has alot of different subjects like dance, drama, performance, English Lit and alot of other subjects.

I think eng lit is a must, probably due to you having to perform shakespeare. Drama too. The others can vary.
I think eng lit is a must, probably due to you having to perform shakespeare. Drama too. The others can vary.

Yeah i was think ing along the same lines thanks!
well that was an interesting email to read
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by 408655
well that an interesting email to read

Is interesting a synonym for loony? Because if so, then yes, yes it was.
Original post by RickmanAlways
Yeah i was think ing along the same lines thanks!

Your welcome!
Oh god. So awkward

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cpaige21
Oh god. So awkward

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right? You know what's worse. I met him the nxt. day....
Right? You know what's worse. I met him the nxt. day....

Oh my god!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending