The Student Room Group

Calling all Londoners

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
We know there's no city that beats London in this country.

So what do y'all like about this city?

The hustle and bustle is number one in the list for me. Getting to places. Never running out of things to do. It's not dead quiet,I couldn't hack living outside this city in the UK. And and definitely the exquisite restaurants and multicultural vibe

Last year you were saying you couldn't wait to leave.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
Last year you were saying you couldn't wait to leave.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in the process of moving to either Munich or Tuscany,just wanna be closer to family.
Reply 182
Original post by AntiBabylonista
It's more like

North London = Fashionable intellectuals

West London = Posh people

South London = Dirty and rough

East London = Dirty and rough

but in reality it's all **** anyway

How dare you say that about my area
I'm in the process of moving to either Munich or Tuscany,just wanna be closer to family.

Would you be moving to Florence in Tuscany?
Morley's.

That is all.
Original post by jedanselemyia
Would you be moving to Florence in Tuscany?

Yup,my uncles all live there apart from one or may just get a one bedroom apartment for myself in pisa

Not the best then city in the world then is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
Not the best then city in the world then is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is. I just need to be closer to family
Yup,my uncles all live there apart from one or may just get a one bedroom apartment for myself in pisa

Peak 👌🏽
The weather will be much nicer and it'd be nice for you to be surrounded by fellow Italians :h:
Peak 👌🏽
The weather will be much nicer and it'd be nice for you to be surrounded by fellow Italians :h:

I wanna be closer to my people. The Italian community in Kensington is okayish I guess but it's not the same as when you spend time in Italy itself. Beautiful weather,sipping cocktails,have my family,what more would I need?
I wanna be closer to my people. The Italian community in Kensington is okayish I guess but it's not the same as when you spend time in Italy itself. Beautiful weather,sipping cocktails,have my family,what more would I need?

Definitely! Roots are so important. Hopefully your mental health will improve there :h:
We know there's no city that beats London in this country.

So what do y'all like about this city?

The hustle and bustle is number one in the list for me. Getting to places. Never running out of things to do. It's not dead quiet,I couldn't hack living outside this city in the UK. And and definitely the exquisite restaurants and multicultural vibe

If youre born in London after about 20 years it becomes super boring. None of this is that exciting.
Original post by AntiBabylonista
It's more like

North London = Fashionable intellectuals

West London = Posh people

South London = Dirty and rough

East London = Dirty and rough

but in reality it's all **** anyway

West London is Posh?? North London is the home of intellectuals looooooooooool joke of the day
Definitely! Roots are so important. Hopefully your mental health will improve there :h:

I want my physical health to improve for sure. Roots are very important to me.
Original post by AvaLisa12
If youre born in London after about 20 years it becomes super boring. None of this is that exciting.

Home will always be home, even after 24 years I'm still not completely bored
Reply 195
It's ok. Don't me started on all the Londoners who believe everywhere outside their precious city is some kind of backwater, though
Original post by RobML
It's ok. Don't me started on all the Londoners who believe everywhere outside their precious city is some kind of backwater, though

Don't be bitter rob,you can move here too you know :rolleyes:
Reply 197
Don't be bitter rob,you can move here too you know :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll study in London for my masters :rolleyes:
Original post by RobML
Maybe I'll study in London for my masters :rolleyes:

What do you wanna study?
Reply 199
What do you wanna study?

Just planning on continuing philosophy atm