The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HCAssistant93
Anyone heard today? starting to lose hope! Anyone fancy ringing keele today and see what they say?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ring them?
I try but can't get through
When is the last interview date? They said 2 weeks notice so if you go 2 weeks before last date then there is your final date I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Danny786
Ring them?
When is the last interview date? They said 2 weeks notice so if you go 2 weeks before last date then there is your final date I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? They answered really quick for me first time I rang last week. You can ring the main admissions office for the uni and ask to me out through to med school.

Think it's mid March not sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Danny786
Ring them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The last scheduled interview date as of now is the 23rd of March. (from their website) So technically they could be notifying people til March 9th, which is just absolute torture :'(
Original post by morotibaby88
The last scheduled interview date as of now is the 23rd of March. (from their website) So technically they could be notifying people til March 9th, which is just absolute torture :'(

So just wait till March 9th, then if you haven't decided a response then you have probably been rejected after that date, that's what I think anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 744
Is there a group chat anywhere for Medicine at Keele?
[QUOTE="ehwang98;62564999"]i got the survey email about a week or two after my interview email. did u get an interview too? if so does ur UCAS state that u do? thx![/QUOTE

When you have an interview, In Feb or Mar
I got an offer - AAA or A*AB! Can't wait.
Reply 747
Original post by Workaholism
I got an offer - AAA or A*AB! Can't wait.

CONGRATS! Are you in year 13? When was your interview? When did your offer come through?
Anyone else received interview invite at all over last few days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="fantabomb;62603341"]
Original post by ehwang98
i got the survey email about a week or two after my interview email. did u get an interview too? if so does ur UCAS state that u do? thx![/QUOTE

When you have an interview, In Feb or Mar

march! :biggrin:
Anyone else received interview invite at all over last few days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

By anyone else does that mean you've received one?? :smile:
Original post by sssbbb
CONGRATS! Are you in year 13? When was your interview? When did your offer come through?

Yes, I'm in Year 13. My interview was early December. My offer came through on the 5th of Feb. :smile:
Original post by Charlottemc1234
By anyone else does that mean you've received one?? :smile:

No I haven't

Posted from TSR Mobile

You hadn't on the last post Id seen but I thought I'd make sure :smile: hopefully we'll hear something soon!
You hadn't on the last post Id seen but I thought I'd make sure :smile: hopefully we'll hear something soon!

Me too! I got an offer from Manchester yesterday though so I'm very happy right now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too! I got an offer from Manchester yesterday though so I'm very happy right now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

See you there:wink: (if I get the grades)
Original post by ishabennett
See you there:wink: (if I get the grades)

Possibly! Not sure on my top choice yet. Waiting to weigh up all my options

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow well done :smile:
Wow well done :smile:

Thanks!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest