The Student Room Group

I feel like my life is falling apart!

Life just sucks.

I'm failing all of my AS mocks despite the hard work I put in (or at least try to).

I found out that the boy I like was leading me on & actually has a girlfriend who is 1000000000000000000000 times prettier than I am.

I have no friends.

I have no self-esteem, confidence or will-power.

I have nothing.

I honestly just don't know what to do.

I woke up feeling so opimistic and now I feel nothing.

I'm a mess.

I know you probably do not care about any of this & there are probably people in much worse situations than I am, but I really needed to rant.
i was/am in a similar situation to you, and one of the best ways i found to deal with it was by giving back to other people. it's a weird thing to do but i usually go and buy food for a homeless guy with my lunch money after college, and i feel like it has really helped with my self-esteem and feeling of self-worth. im not saying you have to do this specifically, but any kind of charity is a great help.
I'd suggest buying some super glue.
Works wonders.
Original post by Anonymous
Life just sucks.

I'm failing all of my AS mocks despite the hard work I put in (or at least try to).

I found out that the boy I like was leading me on & actually has a girlfriend who is 1000000000000000000000 times prettier than I am.

I have no friends.

I have no self-esteem, confidence or will-power.

I have nothing.

I honestly just don't know what to do.

I woke up feeling so opimistic and now I feel nothing.

I'm a mess.

I know you probably do not care about any of this & there are probably people in much worse situations than I am, but I really needed to rant.

There are, there nearly always is, but that doesn't stop your situation from being awful.

I'm not sure how I can help :<
:console:
Reply 4
Original post by Mystery.
I'd suggest buying some super glue.
Works wonders.

I don't get it...
I was like that also and life sucked. However something bad had to happen for me to enjoy my life. It sounds terrible but hear me out. Three years ago my friend died of cancer, it's sucked and it was terrible as she was only 22 and I miss her a lot but it made me realise that life is too short to worry about everything. Life could be over at any moment. Just do what makes you happy, don't care what anyone else thinks. You only have one life, make the most of it before it's over :smile: have a great day :smile:
Can we keep the comments sensible please, any bullying or horrible comments will be dealt with.
Well about the boy, who cares? You'll meet plenty of other incredibly amazing people in your life! Don't forget that you have all your life ahead of you?! How do you know a boy is not crushing on you and is too shy or nervous to say anything?
With your mocks that's easy talk to your teachers, go over the papers and revise the specific topics you are struggling in! I guarantee you that will make more of a difference. Maybe even ask your teachers to set you some extra practice work on said topics...
And I am absolutely positive that you have some friends. You just don't realise it!
Chin up...

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by homeland.lsw
Well about the boy, who cares? You'll meet plenty of other incredibly amazing people in your life! Don't forget that you have all your life ahead of you?! How do you know a boy is not crushing on you and is too shy or nervous to say anything?
With your mocks that's easy talk to your teachers, go over the papers and revise the specific topics you are struggling in! I guarantee you that will make more of a difference. Maybe even ask your teachers to set you some extra practice work on said topics...
And I am absolutely positive that you have some friends. You just don't realise it!
Chin up...

Spoiler

Original post by rosscharette55
I was like that also and life sucked. However something bad had to happen for me to enjoy my life. It sounds terrible but hear me out. Three years ago my friend died of cancer, it's sucked and it was terrible as she was only 22 and I miss her a lot but it made me realise that life is too short to worry about everything. Life could be over at any moment. Just do what makes you happy, don't care what anyone else thinks. You only have one life, make the most of it before it's over :smile: have a great day :smile:

Original post by Cremated_Spatula
There are, there nearly always is, but that doesn't stop your situation from being awful.

I'm not sure how I can help :<
:console:

i was/am in a similar situation to you, and one of the best ways i found to deal with it was by giving back to other people. it's a weird thing to do but i usually go and buy food for a homeless guy with my lunch money after college, and i feel like it has really helped with my self-esteem and feeling of self-worth. im not saying you have to do this specifically, but any kind of charity is a great help.

Thank you all for your comments :o:o
Thank you all for your comments :o:o

no problem... hope you feel better

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending