Can you drive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hxfsxh
Aw, bb you wish xoxox

All this burn is impairing my quest to cool down :cry2: x
Reply 61
Original post by Imperion
Unite~

Last time the police got called on me, they were never spotted again.

:colonhash: Now your black side is coming out. I like it :tongue:

Original post by The_Internet
Technically, my other car would be driven illegally.. but it's kinda kept away so it's all good. I drive up north once/month. 230 miles each way!

Wha? Illegal? Damn 230 miles each way! Don't know! I can't drive that long... Need someone with me to keep me entertained
Original post by ZuluK
:colonhash: Now your black side is coming out. I like it :tongue:

Wha? Illegal? Damn 230 miles each way! Don't know! I can't drive that long... Need someone with me to keep me entertained

I've actually been pulled over by the police and made to get in their car! :biggrin: Was kinda funny

Yeah. I have two cars atm, so one is kinda illegal. Meh I go up north cos family. And yeah..generally do. Might well have that this month! I have music tho. I have a good enough stereo with USB/DAB/CD/AUX
No but I have very little need to drive and it's way too expensive for the very few instances where it would come in handy. We're talking no more than a couple of times per year. Long distance when carrying a bunch of stuff for uni. I walk, I cycle, I use public transport for 99% of journeys.
Original post by Alexion
All this burn is impairing my quest to cool down :cry2: x

Aw, did I hurt my bb's feelings? :cry2:
Yep, but only recently passed! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by The_Internet
I've actually been pulled over by the police and made to get in their car! :biggrin: Was kinda funny

Yeah. I have two cars atm, so one is kinda illegal. Meh I go up north cos family. And yeah..generally do. Might well have that this month! I have music tho. I have a good enough stereo with USB/DAB/CD/AUX

Damn what happened when you got pulled up? Living life on the wild side huh? :wink:

Don't be telling people you got an illegal car :tongue: dangerous :wink:
Original post by hxfsxh
Aw, did I hurt my bb's feelings? :cry2:

:getmecoat:
Original post by Alexion
:getmecoat:

I'm sowwwyyyyyy
Original post by hxfsxh
I'm sowwwyyyyyy

I just wanted to be cool like u bb :cry2:
I know how to drive a car, I took driving lesson in Kenya for bants last year, but I haven't took driving lessons yet because I'm so busy all the time, despite the fact that the only commitment I have is my commitment as a student.Urgh, I'm so lazy.

Btw, for those who can drive, did you take lessons for an automatic or manual car?
Original post by Alexion
I just wanted to be cool like u bb :cry2:

Aw babe, I'll share my coolness dw just bc ily xoxo
Original post by hxfsxh
Aw babe, I'll share my coolness dw just bc ily xoxo

Yay :lovehug:
Original post by Alexion
Yay :lovehug:

So much enthusiasm wow. I didn't have to be so generous y'know :biggrin:
Original post by hxfsxh
So much enthusiasm wow. I didn't have to be so generous y'know :biggrin:

Eyy that's why ily hxfsxh :h:

anyway I've just finished making dinner so I'll be back later :tongue:
Original post by Alexion
Eyy that's why ily hxfsxh :h:

anyway I've just finished making dinner so I'll be back later :tongue:

Everyone loves me :h::h:
And okies :tongue: Enjoy :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
Damn what happened when you got pulled up? Living life on the wild side huh? :wink:

Don't be telling people you got an illegal car :tongue: dangerous :wink:

The police officer shouted at my insurance company. It was really quite funny!
(My car's registration wasn't put on the database) This was around 4pm after doing an all nighter, and my brain basically crashed when I went home. The police officer "caught" me literally 100 yards away from the house. But they never "caught" me on the M6.

Lol. It's on eBay now, so all is cool. It technically SHOULD be on SORN, but it's a PITA for like 10 days or so. Besides car tax is only £30. It's hardly worth the effort.
I feel very old now when I think how long I have been driving.
I haven't driven since I passed 4 years ago. Weirdly I had my own car and did more driving before I even started having lessons.
I can't but I would like to one day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending