The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mkap
when is the wedding?

Puts a whole new perspective on hiring a camera man.
Original post by DiddyDec
Therefore it didn't happen, good day to you sir.

Good day.
How much does she get paid per hour? How do you honestly feel about it? I would've dropped her right there and then.
Her show any good?
What's a cum model?
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
What's a cum model?

Cam*
Original post by Reader106
How much does she get paid per hour? How do you honestly feel about it? I would've dropped her right there and then.

I have no idea how much she gets paid but she's a student, she's from America and she's studying in the UK. She's very well off but I had assumed it was because of her parents.

I really wouldn't mind the sex stuff. But I read her e-mail exchanges with some of them and I detest that she's sharing intimate things. I've confided in her really embarassing things about myself and I thought she would trust me and tell me her problems and secrets.
Name/agency?
Original post by SUPREME Gent
Name/agency?

I don't know the agency or her name there, I know a fake name she uses when she's talking with certain clients (it's a full name and I assume the nickname is different).
Original post by PetitBourgeois
I don't know the agency or her name there, I know a fake name she uses when she's talking with certain clients (it's a full name and I assume the nickname is different).

Which is?

Spoiler

Original post by SUPREME Gent
Which is?

Spoiler

I won't say.

Spoiler

Original post by Retired_Messiah
Her show any good?

I don't know, I haven't seen her performing.
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
What's a cam model?

I answered in p.1.
I won't say.

Spoiler

What did she say her job was? surely you must've noticed something?

And are you still together? I wouldn't be able to be with someone who does that.
I don't know, I haven't seen her performing.

eesh what's the point in dating a cam model if u ain't even gonna see the show
I don't know.
Is she planning to stop anytime soon now that you too are in a relationship?

Posted from TSR Mobile
why don't you make use of her "skills"...
if she can give random strangers performances, she can give you a hell of alot more :wink:

Spoiler

It's not "just" masturbation, it's a really weird occupation. I've found out about it because she receives e-mails from her clients/customers/viewers? and some e-mails contain really intimate things. She's clearly faking it but she has virtual relationships with some of them.

you seem bothered by it so drop her off obviously/
that means dump her roadside.
You sure she's well off because of parents money? I'd be surprised if she did it if money was absolutely no issue, albeit she could just do it for the thrill. Lol what chumps.

Does she get gifts sent from any of these men? (pro-tip for her, amazon wishlist)

You've only been together for around 18 weeks, I can see why it's an embarrassing profession she might not want to introduce right away, as she'd fear your immediate reaction.

Latest

Trending

Trending