The Student Room Group

Not sure why this is done this way (Pie Chart question)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ByronicHero
I was never in year 11.

take your poetic crap somewhere else Shakespeare :smug:
Original post by Mayhem™
take your poetic crap somewhere else Shakespeare :smug:

I mean it literally.
I mean it literally.

elaborate :K:
Original post by Mayhem™
elaborate :K:

Edit: Why will nobody help me do a maths.
(edited 8 years ago)
Je mange le foot
Wait this isn't the french thread...
*flies away*
Original post by homeland.lsw
Je mange le foot
Wait this isn't the french thread...
*flies away*

say this to your teacher;

"voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir ?"
Original post by Mayhem™

PRSOM :biggrin:
Original post by Mayhem™

ma prof de francais est une femme obèse donc je ne pense pas que je le dirais
Original post by TeeEm
Usually it would have been my pleasure
@Zacken @physicsmaths @16Characters....
please take over as I have been stuck on this PDE for the last 3 hours and I need to finish tonight

Nobody helped me :frown:

In an acute-angled triangle ABC the interior bisector of the angle A intersects BC at L and intersects the circumcircle of ABC again at N. From point L perpendiculars are drawn to AB and AC, the feet of these perpendiculars being K and M respectively. Could you please help me prove that the quadrilateral AKNM and the triangle ABC have equal areas?
Reply 29

In an acute-angled triangle ABC the interior bisector of the angle A intersects BC at L and intersects the circumcircle of ABC again at N. From point L perpendiculars are drawn to AB and AC, the feet of these perpendiculars being K and M respectively. Could you please help me prove that the quadrilateral AKNM and the triangle ABC have equal areas?

what have you done so far?

@Renzhi10122
(edited 8 years ago)

I dnt even have internet so I cnt help. But note the arcs are of same legth and use simlar triangles. This a BMO1 question right?

Notice that this reduces down to proving that [KLB]+[MLC]=[KLN]+[MLN]. Now notice that the two pairs of triangles share a side, and KL=ML, and so you want to prove that KB+LC=the two perpendicular distances from N to KL and N to ML.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest