The Student Room Group

Do u believe in god?

Scroll to see replies

Sorry, I do not. I'm antagonistic atheist.
Yeah
There is absolutely no rational reason to believe in God. Only in yourself.
No, I'm atheist :smile:
Reply 5
we are defined by what we've seen; i've witnessed moments which are beyond any descriptive power. i've seen real terror, and the innocence of those who couldn't possibly comprehend. i've watched a man who could've been crowned king of anywhere, and i've seen the infinite resilience of the human spirit.
Haven't a clue m8

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I'm antagonistic atheist.

Lotta atheists seem to like coming up with silly words to stick in front of their thang nowadays...
im really confused about if i do or not tbh
Yes, most definitely.
Original post by mangala
we are defined by what we've seen; i've witnessed moments which are beyond any descriptive power. i've seen real terror, and the innocence of those who couldn't possibly comprehend. i've watched a man who could've been crowned king of anywhere, and i've seen the infinite resilience of the human spirit.

Chill out
Reply 10
Original post by evilflameskull
Chill out

its from a vision express advert
no i'm a humanist
I have no belief
Reply 13
Original post by ithinkitslily
im really confused about if i do or not tbh

I am too :frown:
I'm open to the idea but uncertain, although if I ever did decide to believe in God, I wouldn't expect him/her/them to be as judgmental and wrathful as some make him/her/them out to be
(edited 8 years ago)
I do not know. Sometimes I do sometimes I dont hence why i am agnostic.
Reply 16
Yes.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Haven't a clue m8

Lotta atheists seem to like coming up with silly words to stick in front of their thang nowadays...

No, it means that I am open to believing if proof beyond reasonable doubt is presented.
Roger.
nh hun do u

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending