The Student Room Group

Am I gay? Or was I just raped? Or am I just plain out nuts?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jnr15
Because there was jizz and blood in my underpants. And a lot of other reasons I know that I had sex. It's just I don't really know why. I keep looking up different drugs buut none really make any sense. Like the liquid one tastes funny. And I know my drink didn't taste differently. And I didn't leave my drink either. So I don't get how did anyone spike my drink while I was right there.

Well first you need to decide whether or not you're up for reporting this. Secondly you're going to want to get tested and get some advice.
Reply 21
Original post by jnr15
Because there was jizz and blood in my underpants. And a lot of other reasons I know that I had sex. It's just I don't really know why. I keep looking up different drugs buut none really make any sense. Like the liquid one tastes funny. And I know my drink didn't taste differently. And I didn't leave my drink either. So I don't get how did anyone spike my drink while I was right there.

Rohypnol. Completely tasteless. Effects, exactly like you've described.
Reply 22
Original post by sunnydespair
Get tested if you thnk you had gay sex with a stranger

I actually looked up something it shows that I can actually avoid getting aids. If I take this drug. And a part of me wants to prevent. I don't want to die as I have no idea who it was. Or whatever. I just don't want my parents to know. They'll think I got drunk and just gay. And they're JW so I feel like if I told them. I really wouldn't want to. I wasn't even supposed to be there... Because there was stuff there they didn't approve of.
Reply 23
Original post by jnr15

A difficult conversation with your parents and a phonecall to the police. ASAP and they may be able to detect what you were drugged with via bloods.
Reply 24
Original post by CCC75
A difficult conversation with your parents and a phonecall to the police. ASAP and they may be able to detect what you were drugged with via bloods.

Unfortunately, these types of drugs are usually out of the system within a few hours. Still, he should report it. I'm sure there were witnesses, not to the incident itself, but who was he with etc.
Original post by jnr15

Roofies.
Also, if you've still got the jizz or at least the underpants if they haven't been washed, hand them in for evidence and there's a nice little bit of DNA evidence.
Reply 27
Original post by Jeena_hunt5476
I think your ******** would've hurt if you woke up and he had anal sex? But he could've had oral sex with you? Just get tested. It's a shame you couldn't catch him :\ make sure you're careful next time and don't stress over this too much. Try and forget about it after getting tested!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I need to find a way to actually do it without parents knowing going to have to do some research I guess.

Original post by CCC75
Your friends found you near the toilets with open flies, after how long of absence?

You were 'wasted' having been drinking lemonade and Sprite.

Do you have any injuries? You say that you think that you had sex. Are you saying that you physically feel like someone has had sexual intercourse with you?

Do not answer any of the above here if it makes you feel in any way uncomfortable. I think you may need to be having a conversation with the police though.

A while they weren't paying attention. I'm not a kid. They didn't have to watch me every step.

Original post by Jeena_hunt5476
Tell your parents! If you know him then tell your parents to do something about it! Im sure they'd understand that you didn't want to get high etc and that you were drugged

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't want my parents to become a problem. My family's pretty perfect now. I don't want to ruin that. I want to pretend. I just am concerned for my own health. Wait I have an idea I think.
Original post by jnr15
Yeah I need to find a way to actually do it without parents knowing going to have to do some research I guess.

A while they weren't paying attention. I'm not a kid. They didn't have to watch me every step.

I don't want my parents to become a problem. My family's pretty perfect now. I don't want to ruin that. I want to pretend. I just am concerned for my own health. Wait I have an idea I think.
I would advise visiting your GP for medical advice and treatment. Your parents will not to have to know
I don't get it, how would your parents find out if you don't tell them?

And sorry for what happened to you if you're straight.
Reply 30
Original post by DiddyDec
Lemonade with Sprite? They are practically the same thing, why would you mix them together?

I like that both give edge imo. Sprite is kind of salty and bitey and lemonade is bitterish.

Original post by Milzime
oh wow okay, I'm 16 so so so okay

definitely ask your friends again. You need details.

If I were you, I'd tell my parents, because of how young you are (as am I) in relation to the potential seriousness of this.

If you want to ask the guy, do it. It may seem random but you yourself haven't (from what I have read) done anything wrong and it's perfectly reasonable for you to want to know what happened, especially since you said you had spent time with this 'acquaintance' of yours.

I have seen him a few times we've never been friends though. I don't really want to see him again. But I'm gunna see him everyday so I guess I better ask. Why not? It can't really hurt.

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I think your drink was spiked, actually it most definitely was.

Sprite and lemonade shouldn't make you fade out like that.

Keeping in mind you don't sound like you were in any state to consent, so if anything happened it was most likely a rape :frown:

And no I don't think you're gay, or mad. You clearly just blurred out and can't remember details, try and figure them out. Ask someone is possible.

What makes you think anything "sexual" happened, do you feel sore in anyway? and do you remember the guy you were talking to before hand?

My only issue is how does someone spike a drink when I was there the whole time.
Original post by jnr15
I like that both give edge imo. Sprite is kind of salty and bitey and lemonade is bitterish.

I have seen him a few times we've never been friends though. I don't really want to see him again. But I'm gunna see him everyday so I guess I better ask. Why not? It can't really hurt.

My only issue is how does someone spike a drink when I was there the whole time.

Sounds disturbing, I hope you get sorted out and recover from this.

Slight of hand maybe? you don't always have to leave your drink on the side for it to be spiked.
Reply 32
Original post by Katarvi
Where were you when this happened? I had assumed a bar of some sort but rereading your OP, it doesn't say. As you're 15 and underage, why would your friends think you were drinking? Was there alcohol on hand wherever you were? (Just clarifying so I can understand the situation a bit more)

Did you know this guy/would you be able to find him again? I'd personally get a friend to find him and casually ask him about what happened between you that night, not in an accusatory way, but just to see what he says (he may claim you consented to sexual activity so at least you'd know something DID happen). Also, get tested either way just in case.

I was at a party. I have a friend that had friends that were having a party that involved a lot of different substances. I was planning on drinking nothing else. But I never ended up drinking. Maybe he assumed I was getting drunk he made it faster?

I see him everyday at school but we take different classes.IF I get them to ask him won't they have to know that something happened? And what if he tells them that we did have sex. They can't know that I had sex with him. Ever. I'd rather just say nothing. Like that would be basically hell.
Reply 33
Original post by SophieSmall
Well first you need to decide whether or not you're up for reporting this. Secondly you're going to want to get tested and get some advice.

I don't want to talk to police. As that will make everyone know what happened. Nothing's confidential. So I basically make hell for myself even more. I want to go to the hospital but I don't want a report. What if it's consetual can't they still give me the pill without making a big deal about it?
Original post by jnr15
I don't want to talk to police. As that will make everyone know what happened. Nothing's confidential. So I basically make hell for myself even more. I want to go to the hospital but I don't want a report. What if it's consetual can't they still give me the pill without making a big deal about it?

If you don't want to talk to the police there are still many rape centres and hospitals across the UK who will still do a rape kit and store the evidence for you in case you ever change your mind and decide to report it.

Hospitals are confidential, so you are perfectly safe to go. I don't understand what pill you are talking about? I thought you were male?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jnr15
I was at a party. I have a friend that had friends that were having a party that involved a lot of different substances. I was planning on drinking nothing else. But I never ended up drinking. Maybe he assumed I was getting drunk he made it faster?

I see him everyday at school but we take different classes.IF I get them to ask him won't they have to know that something happened? And what if he tells them that we did have sex. They can't know that I had sex with him. Ever. I'd rather just say nothing. Like that would be basically hell.

Is this guy the same age as you then? I can understand not wanting your friends to find out.. Do you feel okay speaking to this guy again? Like are you scared etc or not really bothered? I'm not really sure what to suggest. How are you feeling about it all, mentally? Do you feel like it's affected you in a huge way emotionally/mentally or are you okay with It and prefer not to know what happened (if anything)?

It might be worth seeing the school counsellor about it and talking it out. I can imagine you must feel quite confused.
Reply 36
Original post by Ciel.
Rohypnol. Completely tasteless. Effects, exactly like you've described.

I read that it was salty. Actually that's confusing it says it is tasteless somewhere else.

Original post by Kurwaaaa
Also, if you've still got the jizz or at least the underpants if they haven't been washed, hand them in for evidence and there's a nice little bit of DNA evidence.

I think it was mine or a mix because of where it was. Either way I don't want to go to the police as I want less problems. I thijnk the police would cause more problems.

Original post by goldenshades
I would advise visiting your GP for medical advice and treatment. Your parents will not to have to know

I am going to make an apt tm. But the drug only takes 72 hours. So if I wait it's less likely to be effective.

Original post by BrokenLife
I don't get it, how would your parents find out if you don't tell them?

And sorry for what happened to you if you're straight.

So many places are mandated reporters. I just don't really trust anyone. And I don't want to make a nad situation worst.
Reply 37
Original post by Katarvi
Is this guy the same age as you then? I can understand not wanting your friends to find out.. Do you feel okay speaking to this guy again? Like are you scared etc or not really bothered? I'm not really sure what to suggest. How are you feeling about it all, mentally? Do you feel like it's affected you in a huge way emotionally/mentally or are you okay with It and prefer not to know what happened (if anything)?

It might be worth seeing the school counsellor about it and talking it out. I can imagine you must feel quite confused.

I'm just more cautious. I'm never drinking anything outside of my house and I literally don't want to be around him. It's good we don't take the same classes and it's good I won't see him again after a few months. My issue is just how likely I have got a chance to get aids as he's gay. I just want to be physically healthy. That's basically it. I can deal with anything else.
Get the underpants tested. If that's not your fluid, you really do need to know. From what you're saying, this sounds a whole lot like date rape-- or at least a really nasty practical joke.

And talk to someone about preventative HIV treatment. Not my department, so I can't say much more about that.

And, no-- you don't have to be gay to be drugged by some ******* when you think you're drinking soda and lemonade. If your parents don't understand that, I don't know what to say.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jnr15
I'm just more cautious. I'm never drinking anything outside of my house and I literally don't want to be around him. It's good we don't take the same classes and it's good I won't see him again after a few months. My issue is just how likely I have got a chance to get aids as he's gay. I just want to be physically healthy. That's basically it. I can deal with anything else.

Seeing your GP and being tested is the best course then, once that's done with and you (hopefully) have the all clear, I hope you can move on from it and not let whatever may have happened effect you in the future.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending