The Student Room Group

love on the dole

does it happen?

if you were born to doctors and are very intelligent, but have a health condition which forces you onto the dole, can you find love? or is love on the dole reserved for stereotypical dolies who are attracted to their "kind"?
obviously you can.
Reply 2
Original post by SophieSmall
obviously you can.

why's that obvious?

also this is just worst case scenario where working is out completely. I have a job lined up right now starting in under a week, but it's in a supported environment
Original post by nohomo
why's that obvious?

also this is just worst case scenario where working is out completely. I have a job lined up right now starting in under a week, but it's in a supported environment

There are lots of people on benefits in loving relationships...ergo it is obviously possible.
Thread title sounds like a channel 4 documentary.
Original post by Dr Pesto
Thread title sounds like a channel 4 documentary.

haha it actually does, imaging the drivel on the screen now. Almost as bad a bbc3 documentary.
Original post by SophieSmall
haha it actually does, imaging the drivel on the screen now. Almost as bad a bbc3 documentary.

Well BBC 3 is getting axed, so we can finally live in a world free of their documentaries. Its about as close to utopia as we'll ever get, I think.
Original post by nohomo
does it happen?

if you were born to doctors and are very intelligent, but have a health condition which forces you onto the dole, can you find love? or is love on the dole reserved for stereotypical dolies who are attracted to their "kind"?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending