The Student Room Group

Anti-white Broadway musical portrays all the founding fathers as non-white

But evil KIng George is still White.

The musical is entitled 'Hamilton', and is about the life of Alexander Hamilton, one of the founding fathers of America.

Anti-whites have rewritten a lot of history and it does not stop in the schoolroom. Why are they rewriting history?

The answer is they want to get rid of White people. They will do this by turning every majority White area into a minority White area., in the name of diversity.

They are not doing this to Black or Asian majority areas. That is because they are not trying to get rid of Blacks or Asians. They are trying to get rid of Whites.

Diversity is White Genocide.

Scroll to see replies

And yet, somehow, life goes on...
Reply 2
Oh do be quiet.
Reply 3
With every non-white birth I feel myself becoming more and more translucent.
I'm starting to think your kind are bots :yep:
Surely it can't be actual human beings making accounts everyday to spout the same old repetitive white genocide tripe.
Original post by Shampoo321

The musical is entitled 'Hamilton', and is about the life of Alexander Hamilton, one of the founding fathers of America.

Anti-whites have rewritten a lot of history and it does not stop in the schoolroom. Why are they rewriting history?

The answer is they want to get rid of White people. They will do this by turning every majority White area into a minority White area., in the name of diversity.

They are not doing this to Black or Asian majority areas. That is because they are not trying to get rid of Blacks or Asians. They are trying to get rid of Whites.

If it makes you feel any better, this university cast a white man to play the part of Martin Luther King. And hilarity ensued.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/10/martin-luther-king-white-actor-university
Original post by gladders
And yet, somehow, life goes on...

Actually I have had to put my life on hold while I get over the trauma.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's the white genocide, brought to us by the illuminati, gay marriage, and Shops being open on Sundays.
Original post by thunder_chunky
It's the white genocide, brought to us by the illuminati, gay marriage, and Shops being open on Sundays.

You forgot to mention the Jews. Clearly they have a hand in it as well :yep:
Someone's bitter because they couldn't rap Guns and Ships like Daveed Diggs

It's not anti-white, there is a long trend in film and theatre of black characters being played by white people which effectively takes roles away from people of colour, and there's already another musical, 1776, about the same time period where the roles are played by white actors, so this is just a new spin on an old story. Specifying that the majority of Hamilton's cast should be played by people of colour is carving out a section of Broadway that can't be taken over by white actors. And the point of Hamilton is that Lin-Manuel Miranda wanted the cast to look like present-day New York, rather than America at the end of the 18th century.

Plus the cast are so talented I really don't get why you'd be angry about the cast predominantly being people of colour.
"anti-white" just lol.
Original post by Shampoo321

Tell me lovely, do you live in America? Do you live in New York City? Have you seen Hamilton? Unless you can answer "yes" to all of them (which you can't, since you've been banned), you probably should learn a bit more before spouting your hateful nonsense.

Original post by aspirinpharmacist
Someone's bitter because they couldn't rap Guns and Ships like Daveed Diggs

I'M AN AWKWARD WHITE GIRL BUT I CAN RAP GUNS AND SHIPS JUST AS FAST AS DAVEED BUT I DON'T DO IT IN PUBLIC BECAUSE IT'S REALLY HUMILIATING (see Rosie O'Donnell and James Corden doing "Alexander Hamilton" - it's cringe-worthy)
The musical isn't my cup of tea. Not a big fan of rap but I don't think it's anti-white.
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
The musical isn't my cup of tea. Not a big fan of rap but I don't think it's anti-white.

Definitely not anti-white. I'm guessing you don't like rap, and maybe you've listened to the soundtrack and it's not really appealing. I saw it way back in March, before it hit Broadway, so I had no idea what to expect. I loved it. When the cast recording came out, eh....... My parents hated the cast recording. But I managed to win the lottery and they went to see it and they think it's the best show they've ever seen (they're ~60 and ~70, for what it's worth). Keep an open mind. If you ever get to see it, you'll see how much better it is in real life.

If you've already seen it, I take all that back.
Original post by sjohnson98
Definitely not anti-white. I'm guessing you don't like rap, and maybe you've listened to the soundtrack and it's not really appealing. I saw it way back in March, before it hit Broadway, so I had no idea what to expect. I loved it. When the cast recording came out, eh....... My parents hated the cast recording. But I managed to win the lottery and they went to see it and they think it's the best show they've ever seen (they're ~60 and ~70, for what it's worth). Keep an open mind. If you ever get to see it, you'll see how much better it is in real life.

If you've already seen it, I take all that back.

I don't dislike rap! What I mean to say is that it's not a genre I'm a fan of. There are songs I do like but many I don't or are simply neutral to. I've listened to some songs and seen a scene or two (my cellist housemate recommended it to me). I didn't think it was bad. It just didn't compare well to classic musicals I do like like Les Mis or POTO.

And I reckon if I had the chance to go to NY and see Broadway shows, I'd choose something a little safer :tongue:. Thanks for your reply though. Might wait till all the scenes are up online.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
I don't dislike rap! What I mean to say is that it's not a genre I'm a fan of. There are songs I do like but many I don't or are simply neutral to. I've listened to some songs and seen a scene or two (my cellist housemate recommended it to me). I didn't think it was bad. It just didn't compare well to classic musics I do like like Les Mis or POTO.

And I reckon if I had the chance to go to NY and see Broadway shows, I'd choose something a little safer :tongue:. Thanks for your reply though. Might wait till all the scenes are up online.

Truthfully, Hamilton will never surpass Les Mis or POTO in my mind. Like anything though, it's better in real life. Apparently, they're looking into filming the production, so if they do that, it's a much smaller gamble to go watch it. But I love history so the show means a lot to me, since it's getting more people involved.
Original post by StrawbAri

Goes without saying really doesn't it. They planned everything from the great fire of London to the holocaust

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by StrawbAri

Yes, it is a bit baffling how warped minded some people can be, in their mind everything is a Jewish, homosexual, liberal, anti-white conspiracy :rolleyes:
Original post by sjohnson98

I'M AN AWKWARD WHITE GIRL BUT I CAN RAP GUNS AND SHIPS JUST AS FAST AS DAVEED BUT I DON'T DO IT IN PUBLIC BECAUSE IT'S REALLY HUMILIATING (see Rosie O'Donnell and James Corden doing "Alexander Hamilton" - it's cringe-worthy)

I'm an awkward white girl and I can't rap Guns and Ships as fast as Daveed Diggs, I came close a couple of times. I can do Satisfied but yeah I'm the same, I just bury my face in my hands in shame when I see white people covering pretty much any of the Hamilton songs (except maybe Burn). I mean don't get me wrong when I'm on my own you bet I will perform the entire thing from start to finish but we just shouldn't do it in public, it's just embarrassing.
I'm only here to talk about the love that I have for Hamilton :love:

Latest

Trending

Trending