The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2280
Wow that's amazing, Congrats! looks like I won't be hearing from those 2 for awhile. Where else have you applied?
Original post by LoveToArgue
Out of your list I have offers from LSE and Durham but applied back in September. LSE took about 4 months to get back to me and Durham 3 months
Original post by R.Ben
Wow that's amazing, Congrats! looks like I won't be hearing from those 2 for awhile. Where else have you applied?

I'm still waiting for both too, if it makes you feel any better :h:
Original post by R.Ben
So far, I've only received an offer from Leeds. Still waiting on LSE, Durham, QMUL and KCL..Has anyone received an offer from any of these yet?

When did you apply?
Original post by GigiRaffaeli

When did you apply?
Original post by fire_and_ice
Anyone with an offer from King's College here? I'm still waiting for my response :frown:

I'm still waiting too :frown:
Original post by R.Ben
So far, I've only received an offer from Leeds. Still waiting on LSE, Durham, QMUL and KCL..Has anyone received an offer from any of these yet?

I received an offer from QMUL. waiting for KCL as well :frown:
I have a York law school interview :biggrin: not quite sure how that happened
Original post by fire_and_ice
Anyone with an offer from King's College here? I'm still waiting for my response :frown:

I'm still waiting too. Hopefully no news is good news! :redface:
What is a high LNAT score this year? Also, does anyone know when LNAT will release further statistical analysis of this year's scores?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tamsinb123
What is a high LNAT score this year? Also, does anyone know when LNAT will release further statistical analysis of this year's scores?

Posted from TSR Mobile

23.3 is the average so far this year, so I would concider anything above that as high.
I thnk LNAT only comea into play for most Unis in tiebreaker situations between candidates so much more important the other aspects of the application.
Reply 2290
Original post by GigiRaffaeli

Lets hope we get some offers soon!
Reply 2291
Original post by Cholesta
When did you apply?

I've applied on the 11th of january
Reply 2292
Original post by anon111097
I received an offer from QMUL. waiting for KCL as well :frown:

That's awesome! when did you apply??
Original post by R.Ben
I've applied on the 11th of january

Early days yet! They're still wading their way through applicants who applied in October.
Original post by R.Ben

thanks!! Oxford, Bristol and Warwick- have offers from all 5 :biggrin:
Original post by LoveToArgue
thanks!! Oxford, Bristol and Warwick- have offers from all 5 :biggrin:

Wow that's amazing! Can I ask what you got at GCSE please? How was the Oxford interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello, everyone!

Just thought I'd share my offers and LNAT in case anyone is interested.

I applied for UCAS in late October, for LLB in UEA, Newcastle, Bristol, Nottingham, and Durham.

Offers I got so far:
Newcastle - November
UEA - 4 January
Bristol - 19 January

LNAT just emailed me last week, informing I got a 26 in my LNATs. They also said that the global average is 23.2 or 23.3 if I am not mistaken.

How's everyone doing?

Also, I'm quite confused on where to go IF I get accepted to all of em. Help me decide, please! Have a great day everyone!
Original post by neelianeelia
Hello, everyone!

Just thought I'd share my offers and LNAT in case anyone is interested.

I applied for UCAS in late October, for LLB in UEA, Newcastle, Bristol, Nottingham, and Durham.

Offers I got so far:
Newcastle - November
UEA - 4 January
Bristol - 19 January

LNAT just emailed me last week, informing I got a 26 in my LNATs. They also said that the global average is 23.2 or 23.3 if I am not mistaken.

How's everyone doing?

Also, I'm quite confused on where to go IF I get accepted to all of em. Help me decide, please! Have a great day everyone!

nottingham durham bristol, in that order
Original post by dfradkin
nottingham durham bristol, in that order

Wow! Congrats! Whats your LNAT score if you done mind me asking?
Original post by neelianeelia
Wow! Congrats! Whats your LNAT score if you done mind me asking?

oh no, i mean for your choices

i got newcastle and bristol, rejected by ucl, waiting for nottingham and kings

lnat score 23

Latest