The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Mental health nursing

Hey has anyone else been offered a place for September?x
Reply 1
I submitted my application on November and received thanks you email a few day after that. And today I recieved thanks you email again so I don't know whats going on.XXX
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by Hann67

I've been offered a conditional offer for September in Mental Health :smile:
Reply 3
Well done :smile: will you be firming?
Original post by Kadie_Buchanan
I've been offered a conditional offer for September in Mental Health :smile:
Original post by Hann67
Well done :smile: will you be firming?

Thank you! Yes i have done already - Have you got an offer there? :smile:
Reply 5
Yes it's conditional but I already gave my grades :smile: I will definetly be firming, just curious if I'd have got in elsewhere 🙈 Where are you from?
Thank you! Yes i have done already - Have you got an offer there? :smile:
Original post by Hann67
Yes it's conditional but I already gave my grades :smile: I will definetly be firming, just curious if I'd have got in elsewhere 🙈 Where are you from?

Ah well done that's great! :smile: I'm from Leeds what about you?
Reply 7
West mids. Are you on Facebook?
Ah well done that's great! :smile: I'm from Leeds what about you?
Original post by Hann67

Hiya, I received my conditional offer last week for the September intake and already confirmed, (it was my only choice). I'm in the middle of my access course though, but hopeful that my grades will meet the requirements.

Congratulations on your offer! :smile:
Reply 10
Well done :smile: I'm excited now ! Are you from the area? X
Original post by loriann3114
Hiya, I received my conditional offer last week for the September intake and already confirmed, (it was my only choice). I'm in the middle of my access course though, but hopeful that my grades will meet the requirements.

Congratulations on your offer! :smile:
Original post by Hann67
Well done :smile: I'm excited now ! Are you from the area? X

I'm really excited and two girls from college also got the sept intake so ill know a few faces anyway. I just wish it was nearly September already!:smile:
I am, I only live 5 minutes from coach lane campus. How are you feeling about moving?xx
Reply 12
Oh that'll be handy for you living so close! I already work in the area sometimes,just need to start finding somewhere to live 🙈
Original post by loriann3114
I'm really excited and two girls from college also got the sept intake so ill know a few faces anyway. I just wish it was nearly September already!:smile:
I am, I only live 5 minutes from coach lane campus. How are you feeling about moving?xx
Has anyone not received an interview yet for MH nursing at northumbria? Starting to lose hope now.
Reply 14
Original post by bethanyc4305
Has anyone not received an interview yet for MH nursing at northumbria? Starting to lose hope now.

I applied for MH and havent heard anything back. Join the club lol
Original post by Malian
I applied for MH and havent heard anything back. Join the club lol

Ah man ! Hope they get back soon, its not looking good-_-
Hey everyone. I have been offered a place for MH nursing starting September @ Northumbria. Whoop Whoop!!
Hi everyone.

I've firmed Mental Health Nursing, September 2016 😊

Unconditional so just need to get those grades 👊🏻

Can't wait!
Hi! I have an interview for mental health soon , could anyone talk me how the process went and what the interview questions were ? I had all my other interviews last year so i am quite nervous having to start all over again revising for another interview for my first choice. Thanks much appreciated x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending