The Student Room Group

What is one thing that should be eradicated from this world?

Scroll to see replies

Stupidity. With it goes away racism, bigotry, religion and all the other shitmills we have had to live with since the dawn of humanity.
Iggy Azalea
War- any type of conflict and violence
Reply 163
Donald trump
Arrogance and greed
the EU
Reply 166
rapists
Reply 167
Greed must go
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Madame with E hihi :wink:
Haha you made me laugh, you can say : je suis d'accord (pas "j'ai" ^^) and how do we say hypocrisie in english by the way ? I said it in french cause I had no idea lol ; and cancer I know the words are the same

In English it's Hypocrisy. Someone who practices hypocrisy would be a hypocrite.
Original post by oShahpo
Stupidity. With it goes away racism, bigotry, religion and all the other shitmills we have had to live with since the dawn of humanity.

Indeed. Well said, friend.
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
In English it's Hypocrisy. Someone who practices hypocrisy would be a hypocrite.

Ahhhh okay that was easy :O Thanks :wink: ! That'll be simple to remember ! So I do it again :

Hypocrisy ! And cancers.

Thanks !
Ahhhh okay that was easy :O Thanks :wink: ! That'll be simple to remember ! So I do it again :

Hypocrisy ! And cancers.

Thanks !

Don't mention it. I am trying to learn French for my GCSE actually. We can trade languages :wink:.
Don't mention it. I am trying to learn French for my GCSE actually. We can trade languages :wink:.

Learning french mmh ? Like you !

Can you talk ? Say something in french we'll see if you have a good level :smile:
Learning french mmh ? Like you !

Can you talk ? Say something in french we'll see if you have a good level :smile:

Je ne pas parle francais!
Discrimination/ prejudice
Original post by Kalail
Discrimination/ prejudice

What is your reasoning?
Children.

Soon it will make most of these answers non-applicable.
Je ne pas parle francais!

*sniffle*
What is your reasoning?

There is always some greater/slightly lesser evil that comes from prejudice/discrimination. Like racism, homophobia, islamaphobia etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending