The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's not bad, I'll get used to it. Everything looks straighter and sharper. I wonder if the green side boxes will change to match at some point too :smile:
It looks gooooooood, but now the rest of the UI doesn't match :cry:
Let's not sugar-coat it; it looks like a cynical attempt to make it more user-friendly for tablets and mobiles.
Love it so much cleaner and fresher x
I like it better this way :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I find it slightly disturbing visually to read the text on it in white... :/
I'm lovin' it, lovin' it, lovin' it! I'm lovin' it like that!
CHAANNNGGGEE

[video="youtube;68ugkg9RePc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc[/video]
This will definitely take some getting used to. :erm:

Original post by Nirgilis
Give it time... You'll get used to it :tongue:

Might that assessment have something to do with the colour of your username? :tongue:
Reply 30
b22.jpg
Hurray!! Looks 10x better!!

Do you agree?
I liked the old tsr with green.:frown:
Reply 33
I think I preferred the green one, as it was less BAM! And you were able to change forums on the site without having to scroll to the top. I might struggle to get used to this one, but I will try
Original post by Changing Skies
I like it better this way :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But you're predisposed to liking change, Changing Skies. :mmm:
Reply 35
Original post by Pickles
CHAANNNGGGEE

[video="youtube;68ugkg9RePc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc[/video]

omg my 6 year old brother is addicted to that :redface:
Original post by Arkasia
Let's not sugar-coat it; it looks like a cynical attempt to make it more user-friendly for tablets and mobiles.

Just popped to TSR on my tablet and it only slightly looks easier to tap on.
Reply 37
Original post by Arkasia

Well the majority of our users do come from non-desktop devices these days. :smile:
Original post by Hydeman

Might that assessment have something to do with the colour of your username? :tongue:

Years of "TSR's changed. Whaaaaaaaa?" experience and growing up to realise that change is an inevitable, yet undesirable, part of life :tongue: .
ew i hate it :frown: