Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin University 16/17 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Animalist
Thank you! :smile:
I accepted my conditional offer for Zoology as my firm choice and also accepted my unconditional offer for Zoology with a Foundation Year as my insurance choice (both at ARU).

Fab - thanks for confirming this. In that case I don't see why you aren't able to apply for accommodation. If you send me your details (Name and student number) in a private message, I'll be in touch with our accommodation team to get some more information for you.

Speak soon

Natalie :smile:
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by Anglia Ruskin University
Hi Tammy

Really pleased to hear that...CONGRATULATIONS and WELL DONE! Looking forward to welcoming you soon!

Best wishes

Hi Natalie,

It has been a week now since i got my offer and have received my confirmation letter via email however I have had no other information sent to me. When will I receive more information?

Thanks,
Tammy :smile:
Original post by Tammmmy96
Hi Natalie,

It has been a week now since i got my offer and have received my confirmation letter via email however I have had no other information sent to me. When will I receive more information?

Thanks,
Tammy :smile:

Hi Tammy

Do you have access to the applicant portal? You might be able to get some more information via that platform. Alternatively, if you have any questions about your offer and what to do next, you can email the admissions team at [email protected].

Hope this helps!

Congratulations again! :smile:
Original post by Anglia Ruskin University
Hi Tammy

Do you have access to the applicant portal? You might be able to get some more information via that platform. Alternatively, if you have any questions about your offer and what to do next, you can email the admissions team at [email protected].

Hope this helps!

Congratulations again! :smile:

I don't have access to the portal, how could I gain access?

Thanks
Original post by Tammmmy96
I don't have access to the portal, how could I gain access?

Thanks

Hi Tammy

I think your best bet would be to contact the admissions team for more information on what you'll need to do. You can email them at [email protected] or contact them on 01245 686868.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Best wishes

Natalie
I recently received my offer for Marine Biology with Biodiversity and Conservation but I have to say I’m slightly disappointed that it is not an unconditional :/ The offer is for 240 UCAS points including a passing A level Biology (all 240 points must be obtained from qualifications of the volume and depth of A level or equivalent).
Whilst I don’t have 240 points only from full A levels yet I do already have 250 points which includes 2 full A levels and 2 AS levels and one of the full A levels is a pass in biology. Considering that at the end of this year I will have 4 full A levels I would have to really mess up to not reach 240, even if I only get equivalent grades from AS to A2 (so a C at AS = a C at A2) and ignoring the 7 retakes I’m doing I would come out with a total of 340 points. Idk maybe I’m annoyed for no reason but it seams a bit silly
Dear Animalist,

If you still can't access the accommodation application process then its probably to do with how your profile is set. Mine said classification: other and I couldn't apply either. I emailed the accommodation team and they reset my profile to show accademic year PG (or UG in your case) and then I could apply. Good luck. Wendy.
I received a conditional offer to study Writing and English Literature :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rinaturner
I received a conditional offer to study Writing and English Literature :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!!
Reply 89
Hi Rafaela,

I am starting MSc Physician Associate 2016. During my interview it was scenario based questions followed by a short video clip. MMI are usually in Region Specific areas such as WEST Midlands and Yorkshire Humberside etc.

Let me Know hoiw it goes.

x
Raf

(coincidence) :smile:
I don't know if I should make AR as one of my 5 choices. I'm predicted A/B grades for the moment but I'm unclear as to if I should apply to AR in 2017 in a few months time. What are the minimum entry requirements for the university? I want to study a BA in English by the way. I know it's C, borderline B grades if I'm wrong?
Original post by Rhythmical
I don't know if I should make AR as one of my 5 choices. I'm predicted A/B grades for the moment but I'm unclear as to if I should apply to AR in 2017 in a few months time. What are the minimum entry requirements for the university? I want to study a BA in English by the way. I know it's C, borderline B grades if I'm wrong?

Hi Rhythmical

Thanks for your query - we're really pleased that you're considering studying with us. We have several English courses available, and each will have a different entry requirement. Please take a look at the courses we offer here to find out what the respective entry requirements are.

If you need anything else, just let us know.

Best wishes

Hi,
I've had a conditional offer for the Mental Health Nursing course at the Cambridge Campus and I can't wait to start in September. Are there any books other than anatomy and physiology you would recommend getting before the course starts so I can do a bit of pre-reading over the summer?
Thanks,
Elizabeth
Original post by Elizabeth_97
Hi,
I've had a conditional offer for the Mental Health Nursing course at the Cambridge Campus and I can't wait to start in September. Are there any books other than anatomy and physiology you would recommend getting before the course starts so I can do a bit of pre-reading over the summer?
Thanks,
Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth

Congratulations on your offer to join us in September! We're looking forward to meeting you!

If you'd like some information about which recommended books there are for your course, there will be reading list available shortly (I don't have the confirmed dates for this yet unfortunately). Alternatively, you could join your faculty's webchat on 12 April at 12pm and speak to someone from the faculty who may be able to provide this information for you. If you'd like to join, visit our website during this time, type your name into the box and you can ask any questions you have about studying with us.

I hope this helps!

Best wihes

Reply 94
Hello Natalie,

I have firmed my received an offer for ophthalmic dispensing, super excited to start! On the e-vision portal I was told to upload a photocopy of my passport. I did so a few months back and a message popped up saying "We are currently reviewing the documentation you have uploaded." My passport has since expired and I now have a new one. The portal still says it's reviewing the the upload, so should I delete the file I have uploaded and upload a photocopy of my new passport? I am a British citizen living in Ireland so I would assume them knowing if I can actually get to the uni is important. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
King regards.
Original post by ekinse
Hello Natalie,

I have firmed my received an offer for ophthalmic dispensing, super excited to start! On the e-vision portal I was told to upload a photocopy of my passport. I did so a few months back and a message popped up saying "We are currently reviewing the documentation you have uploaded." My passport has since expired and I now have a new one. The portal still says it's reviewing the the upload, so should I delete the file I have uploaded and upload a photocopy of my new passport? I am a British citizen living in Ireland so I would assume them knowing if I can actually get to the uni is important. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
King regards.

Hi ekinse

Thanks for your message. We're super excited for you to join us!

Of course I'll be able to help! If you can send me your full name and student ID in a private message, I can check your record and let you know what you'll need to do.

Original post by Elizabeth_97
Hi,
Thanks,
Elizabeth

I'm also doing mental health nursing! I haven't found anyone else yet
Hi can i ask how many applicants you have received for Architectural Technology for 2016 entry? and how many places do you have for the course, also how many offers do you usually make ?
Hello! I've just applied (late) for Adult Nursing at ARU following full distinctions on my Access course so far and confirming spaces are still available - I have a soft spot for ARU as the Peterborough campus would have been the uni I applied to had I actually been able to attend 14 years ago! I was just wondering timescales for late applications, and when I'll be likely to hear back given that I applied last week?

Thanks!
Original post by coffeecrumpets
Hello! I've just applied (late) for Adult Nursing at ARU following full distinctions on my Access course so far and confirming spaces are still available - I have a soft spot for ARU as the Peterborough campus would have been the uni I applied to had I actually been able to attend 14 years ago! I was just wondering timescales for late applications, and when I'll be likely to hear back given that I applied last week?

Thanks!

Hi coffeecrumpets

Thanks for your message.

Can I ask you to send me your details (full name, course applied for and campus) in a private message? I may be able to find out the status of your application if this information is available.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending