The Student Room Group

Race to 100 followers- sw651 vs. Kyx

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kyx
Not sarcasm :smile:

Lol hmmmm. Not convinced. Not ALL of my posts are intellectually stimulating. Some are downright inane.
Lol kyx I'll unfollow you. I'm jk dw
Original post by Ethereal World
I do not appreciate that sarcasm. :colonhash:

He wants you to follow him I think
Reply 23
Lol hmmmm. Not convinced. Not ALL of my posts are intellectually stimulating. Some are downright inane.

They are all stimulating, most of them intellectually. :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by callum_20011
Lol kyx I'll unfollow you. I'm jk dw

:redface: :noway: :lol:

Original post by Student403

Why would you think that?
Original post by Kyx
:redface: :noway: :lol:

Why would you think that?

Just a silly hunch :rolleyes:

Those tactics though :naughty:

I do like Kyx though.
Reply 27
Just a silly hunch :rolleyes:

:wink:

I do like Kyx though.

Aww, thx

It's now 50 vs 46

An increase of 2 for @sw651
And an increase of 6 for me :smile:
:rofl: Arkasia you tickle me with your ability to remain in the real world.

That's a nice way of looking at it; I would have gone with "You're always grumpy" :yy:
Reply 29
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
A question for you both: Why should potential followers consider you over the other candidate? :yum:

As a self professed genius, I am a source of many vital sources of information such as; the creation of the world, the meaning of life, the usage of social movements in modern society.

In all seriousness I try to offer the best advice that I possibly can, as well as enlighten people to the other side of arguments. I am also well versed in philosophy and biology. (Should be on the community team :wink: )
Reply 30

I do like Kyx though.

As opposed to me? :frown:
Original post by sw651
As opposed to me? :frown:

I'm never going to forget you misinterpreting my post and proceeding to educate me on the menstrual cycle when I am a 25 year old woman with a biology degree. :colonhash:
I'm never going to forget you misinterpreting my post and proceeding to educate me on the menstrual cycle when I am a 25 year old woman with a biology degree. :colonhash:

:rofl:
Reply 33

Actually your post was grammatically incorrect so I was justified. And your justification at the time for me being wrong was "I'm a woman".

And having a biology degree does not make you an expert in all elements of biology, please get your head out of your..
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Arkasia
That's a nice way of looking at it; I would have gone with "You're always grumpy" :yy:

Original post by sw651
Actually your post was grammatically incorrect so I was justified. And your justification at the time for me being wrong was "I'm a woman".

It really really wasn't. And being a woman does kind of give you an edge on understanding the menstrual cycle, unsurprisingly.
Reply 36
It really really wasn't. And being a woman does kind of give you an edge on understanding the menstrual cycle, unsurprisingly.

No, no it does not. That is sexist.
Original post by sw651
No, no it does not. That is sexist.

Well to suggest that I didn't know that a period = the absence of pregnancy was ludicrous.

A man can teach themselves the information from the Internet or textbooks but all women understand the menstrual cycle because it is a pretty fundamental thing in our lives.

Overlooking the awful cat meme, it's rather true.
A man can teach themselves the information from the Internet or textbooks but all women understand the menstrual cycle because it is a pretty fundamental thing in our lives.

Hmm....I wish this was true, but it's alarming how many women don't know how their body works :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest