The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Are you on mobile?

Yeah :smile:
I don't like change much so naturally I like the green.

But I definitely think that it is a bit too large.
Original post by Arkasia
Let's not sugar-coat it; it looks like a cynical attempt to make it more user-friendly for tablets and mobiles.

Not quite sure how it's achieving that. The only way to really do it would be make the site responsive, which would be quite a big job.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yeah :smile:

This has been noted, hopefully is being investigated :smile:
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
I don't like change! :shakecane:

change doesnt like you.
Original post by Proxenus
Blue is used in social media banners like FB,IG and twitter because studies show that blue calms people

I do not feel calm
Are you on mobile?

And yes
i'm actually gonna have to put my avi back as i can't deal with those ugly bubbles next to my name at all times :redface:

it is ok, hate change but it is alright, the little alarm bell thing is weird tho and they could have spaced out the pms, notifications and name thing so they weren't all squished :redface:
xxx
I like blue, one of my favourite colours, but will take getting used to, years of the green, will miss it!

I don't like how it's big though, it doesn't show all my bookmarks in "My TSR" because of it. :tongue:
Original post by lustawny
I'm now going to have to get used to not having the inconvenience of having to turn my phone sideways all the time, now! This is heaven!

The reason I did this so much, Puddles, is because turning your phone sideways is the only way to see thread information such as the number of views a thread has, and the number of posts. Do you think this can be fixed?
I don't like it! Let me change it back! I want to see the manager. :fuhrer:

Original post by cupcakes87
I do not feel calm
All it did was enrage me.
Original post by Kyx
Are the gems gonna change too?

the blue gems look much nicer :ahee:
It's alright. But perhaps they could have first sorted all the out-of-date FAQ pages which refer to subscriptions and contacts before they made the banner blue.
The reason I did this so much, Puddles, is because turning your phone sideways is the only way to see thread information such as the number of views a thread has, and the number of posts. Do you think this can be fixed?

Hmmm. :beard: I'm slightly confused. You mean now you don't have to turn your phone sideways?

You still had to turn your phone sideways with the previous header?
Reply 113
Original post by Black Rose
the blue gems look much nicer :ahee:

:wink:
Hmmm. :beard: I'm slightly confused. You mean now you don't have to turn your phone sideways?

You still had to turn your phone sideways with the previous header?

No, I still have to turn my phone sideways, even now?
Reply 115
The fonts are bad they should change it
I almost had an aneurism when I saw blue instead of green. Wish they had made the color black, like my soul.
No, I still have to turn my phone sideways, even now?

Too many double negatives in your first post :rofl: Yes I still have to do that too. I will feed this back :smile:
Too many double negatives in your first post :rofl: Yes I still have to do that too. I will feed this back :smile:

Thank you :smile:
ngl the desktop version looks mint, the mobile version needs some tweaking but yeah, pleased with the changes :tongue:

Latest