Sorry:tongue:
Reply 144
it's ugly T_T
I love this shade of blue but I HATE THIS NOOOOOOOOOOO
#bringbackoldTSR

It's so ****ing big
and MY PROFILE PIC IS IN THE CORNER WTF
and my notifications look so ugly on the white background T_T
I've legit got this zoomed out on 75% to make the bar the same size but now the proportions aint right and ALL THE SIDE BARS ARE OLIVE GREEN
LIKE OLIVE GREEN AND BRIGHT BLUE
THATS SO
UGLY
it doesn't even match ;_;

/rant
Seems too much like Outlook for me
It's too blue! I think I'll get used to it eventually, but I think I preferred the old look. I don't know. It's confusing me. :s-smilie:
Liking the new look, definitely a plus.
All these negative comments.... feel bad for the designer who has to read these :ashamed2:

Anyway, I didn't really like the green colour before, so I like this new colour. A tiny bit too bright, and a bit ''too blue'', too light, I think. But, nothing majorly bad...

More modern, which is good. Keep the changes coming!
Reply 149
it looks sexy
Original post by lyra1987
Yeah it kinda freaked out for a bit when it changed. The side bars haven't changed though, still green.

Don't give 'em ideas :colonhash:
Fear is consuming me, devouring me from head to toe. I cannot handle change.
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Ooooh it's like peppermint :excited: I love it. First time I've seen it fully. And you can also see user avatars next to PMs, that's awesome :woo:

There's a problem. I'm unable to view my profile page from the light blue tab above on my phone. You'll need to fix that.
(edited 8 years ago)
its decent, prefer the old layout tho
it looks like a layout from the early 2000s lol
I swear every site is getting a revamp right now... :eek:
Too bright.
omg it's so cutee
I miss the old one. #BringTheGreenBack
Original post by Impressive
The app hasn't changed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It won't change as it's separate to the site entirely. :smile:

Original post by Ishan_2000
All these negative comments.... feel bad for the designer who has to read these :ashamed2:

Anyway, I didn't really like the green colour before, so I like this new colour. A tiny bit too bright, and a bit ''too blue'', too light, I think. But, nothing majorly bad...

More modern, which is good. Keep the changes coming!

When I spoke to LJ back in January in the office, she was prepared for it. We (designers) have to deal with it anyway and we know that a change will annoy the vocal minority. Ultimately people will get used to this, and the future changes to TSR. If I remember right, the green is slowly being phased out in favour of the blue (because the blue is part of the branding), which I'm happy about. :smile: