The Student Room Group

Guess what? I wear fur! AND I LOVE IT!

So...with the cold weather we have been having I decided to wear my fox scarf today. I felt warm and toasty and was worth the money I paid for it.
But as I was out and about more and more people were giving me dirty looks. Some crazy person shouted I was a heartless bitch.
Honestly I am totally against anti-fur protesters. Every time I see one, I just want to buy another fur article. They just piss me off so much. Do they not know that no matter how many "shocking" images they show, they can't change someone's opinion.
Unfortunately I can only buy fur when I go to Finland, Russia and Poland however I am happy to know that some countries still practice fur farming.

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Pathetic.
Original post by Yellow 03
Pathetic.

Yeah you just saying pathetic doesn't really mean much
Can I throw red paint on you?
Original post by Student403

ouch right in the feels
Original post by Blondie987
Can I throw red paint on you?

Would only encourage me to buy more fur, just to antagonise annoying anti fur protesters...
Original post by vaginalwarts69
Would only encourage me to buy more fur, just to antagonise annoying anti fur protesters...

Murderer!!!
How do you wear blood? :undefined:erm
Original post by Blondie987
Murderer!!!

meh, it's not like the fur industry will ever cease to exist. Last year the Italian fashion house Fendi, used fur in their collection. I feel that that was a very brave and noble thing to do. Good for them...
I think animal rights activists like PETA should try and sort out OUR LIVES RATHER THAN TRY AND SORT OUT THE LIVES OF ANIMALS
With a name like 'vaginalwarts69', I can't really take you seriously
Reply 11
Original post by vaginalwarts69
x

your name though :colonhash:
Original post by PricklyPorcupine
With a name like 'vaginalwarts69', I can't really take you seriously

Original post by mkap
your name though :colonhash:

Well forget my name for now...
Why do companies like PETA think they are so high and mighty?
Fur will live on forever...
And how much did that fox fur scarf cost?
Pest control of animals like rabbits, fox, mink, deer etc is often a neccessity, and I see no reason why their pelts shouldn't be used for clothing, or why any edible parts shouldn't be eaten etc. Never let anything go to waste. I don't have a problem with fur from sources like that.

Those however who purchase fur products from anywhere such as China, where they literally skin animals alive, can happily throw themselves under a bus.
Do you want a medal?
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
And how much did that fox fur scarf cost?

I believe it was ~14000 RUB
Original post by Greenlaner
Pest control of animals like rabbits, fox, mink, deer etc is often a neccessity, and I see no reason why their pelts shouldn't be used for clothing, or why any edible parts shouldn't be eaten etc. Never let anything go to waste. I don't have a problem with fur from sources like that.

Those however who purchase fur products from anywhere such as China, where they literally skin animals alive, can happily throw themselves under a bus.

The only reason I don't buy Chinese fur and prefer European is mainly due to quality
I really want those Gucci Crocodile leather shoes. If youre a vegan and get offended by this, good.
Wow...shocking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending