Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
What is that equivelent to in GDP?

approx £121!
Original post by AthiaKarim
Wow...shocking.

What is?

Btw really nice Joker like makeup, looks awesome :smile:
Original post by eternaforest

nah, I guarantee you a wild vegan will appear condemning me to the depths of hell for being top of the food chain
Original post by vaginalwarts69
approx £121!

Damn, I could never justify spending that much on a scarf!
Original post by SYYAAM97
I really want those Gucci Crocodile leather shoes. If youre a vegan and get offended by this, good.

veganism is the most retarded thing on this planet...
Bad Idea
x

Order 66 incoming!!!!!! @Vegan Gains :angry:
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
Damn, I could never justify spending that much on a scarf!

the reindeer skin (I lay it under the floor) was cheap however, at the time only about 150EUR
Russia actually sells the fur quite cheaply compared to designer brands... that's how I have so many fur pieces.
There's a lot of synthetic fur that looks real- so odds are people aren't all looking at you like that because they know what you're wearing.

...They're just looking at you like that because it looks frickin' ugly.
Original post by temporaryone
Bad Idea

what is...
veganism is the most retarded thing on this planet...

I dont have an issue with it, its just the little pricks (a minority) who feel the need to tell everyone about it and try to emotionally attack non-vegans.
Interesting name btw.
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
There's a lot of synthetic fur that looks real- so odds are people aren't all looking at you like that because they know what you're wearing.

...They're just looking at you like that because it looks frickin' ugly.

you know synthetic fur is actually WORSE compared to real fur. At least real fur is biodegradable and doesn't come from a non-renewable source unlike polyester real fur...

Also real fur is and always will be a fashion staple...only idiotic people think it is ugly.
It shows sophistication and class
Original post by SYYAAM97
I dont have an issue with it, its just the little pricks (a minority) who feel the need to tell everyone about it and try to emotionally attack non-vegans.
Interesting name btw.

yes, I agree but in reality veganism is stupid. We are top of the food chain for a reason. we weren't put on this earth to eat ****ing grass and tofu... we eat meat. we have canines specifically for eating meat...
maybe all vegans should just have their canines removed...
Nice! What kind of fur would you recommend? I would like the highest quality stuff. Thanks in advance
yes, I agree but in reality veganism is stupid. We are top of the food chain for a reason. we weren't put on this earth to eat ****ing grass and tofu... we eat meat. we have canines specifically for eating meat...
maybe all vegans should just have their canines removed...

Look at it this way. Vegans increase in number. Demand for meat decreases, price of meat decreases. Me and you can now buy more meat. Im happy, youre happy. The meat is ours :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending