The Student Room Group

A-Level chemistry revision?

I'm in AS and I'm struggling with how to revise for chemistry? Like I was good with the early stuff but now I don't know how to revise stuff like shapes of molecules, enthalpy calculations and hess law.
Does anyone have any revision tips or know of any websites that could help me? How is everyone else revising?
Practising lots of questions!

Chemguide is a site my teacher has mentioned: http://www.chemguide.co.uk/
Reply 2
Original post by jiyongtoki
I'm in AS and I'm struggling with how to revise for chemistry? Like I was good with the early stuff but now I don't know how to revise stuff like shapes of molecules, enthalpy calculations and hess law.
Does anyone have any revision tips or know of any websites that could help me? How is everyone else revising?

-There are many tutorials available on YouTube, so just type in the topic names and you'll see loads.
-Docbrown is a very good website for chemistry, and contains many quizzes. The only downside is that the site is old, but the vast amount of info and resources on it makes it one of the best site I've been for Chem :tongue:
-Physics and Maths tutor has lots of practice questions, and notes available
-GetRevising and Boundless for notes
Reply 3
Original post by Black Rose
Practising lots of questions!

Chemguide is a site my teacher has mentioned: http://www.chemguide.co.uk/

Thank you I'll check it out!! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by kkboyk
-There are many tutorials available on YouTube, so just type in the topic names and you'll see loads.
-Docbrown is a very good website for chemistry, and contains many quizzes. The only downside is that the site is old, but the vast amount of info and resources on it makes it one of the best site I've been for Chem :tongue:
-Physics and Maths tutor has lots of practice questions, and notes available
-GetRevising and Boundless for notes

omg thank you so much these sites are so useful!! I wish I knew of them sooner my mock is on friday :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest