Is it white and blue or black and gold?
Original post by SeanFM

yellow
Original post by SeanFM

You and your references. :rofl:
Original post by Roving Fish
When I spoke to LJ back in January in the office, she was prepared for it. We (designers) have to deal with it anyway and we know that a change will annoy the vocal minority. Ultimately people will get used to this, and the future changes to TSR. If I remember right, the green is slowly being phased out in favour of the blue (because the blue is part of the branding), which I'm happy about. :smile:

As designers don't you guys think that having a bit of green is a good thing though? There's no need to make it blue city. :frown:
I'm on a browser, I occasionally get a large white space with nothing in it at the bottom of the page, anyone else? :redface:

I've got a blank space baby...
I quite like it, more squared and overal a nicer colour
Original post by Sae.HH
As designers don't you guys think that having a bit of green is a good thing though? There's no need to make it blue city. :frown:

I'm of the opinion that it needs to be one or the other... When the remaining green starts to go then it'll be in keeping with the overall TSR brand and will look a bit better.

My eyes are still getting used to the amount of blue on screen, but I'll get used to it sooner or later. :smile:

(Btw, you think you have it bad? I have a whole different bar for some key site statistics underneath the top bar. :ninja:
I like the blue, however a slightly thinner bar would be nice :smile:
Original post by Slowbro93
I like the blue, however a slightly thinner bar would be nice :smile:

But Slowy, bro, (see what I did there?) you can't side with the opposition :no:
Why can you never please everyone on TSR; even when it's for something really quite simple (and, frankly, more practical/better) like this? It really ****s me off.
Original post by mkap
Its gone blue?! it looks better me thinks

Are you gone mad? :lol:

Original post by Drewski
They did tell us about it last week.

Blue is good. It's a bit.. Vivid though.

Since when? How? I didn't get anything? Where was our ability to vote against the change? :rant:

The blue vivid colour hurts my eyes.. :cry:
Reply 171
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Are you gone mad? :lol:

Since when? How? I didn't get anything? Where was our ability to vote against the change? :rant:

The blue vivid colour hurts my eyes.. :cry:

No wonder it hurts your eyes its 4:55 :tongue:
Original post by mkap
No wonder it hurts your eyes its 4:55 :tongue:

Dw about me... I have a messed up sleep schedule. I'm just about to resume doing past papers/problem sheets... wbu? How come you're still up at 4:59am?
Reply 173
Dw about me... I have a messed up sleep schedule. I'm just about to resume doing past papers/problem sheets... wbu? How come you're still up at 4:59am?

i cant sleep :frown:
Original post by mkap
i cant sleep :frown:

I've noticed your consistently online at this time you might aswell join my club.

#TeamNoSleep :biggrin:
Reply 175
I've noticed your consistently online at this time you might aswell join my club.

#TeamNoSleep :biggrin:

oh so you've been noticing me haha :tongue:

yay finally i have someone to talk to when its dead on here
Can someone do a poll for this.
Reply 177
Original post by iqra2159
Can someone do a poll for this.

how do i add one?
Original post by whorace
Its ugly

So are you.

Latest