The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ethereal World
^^^

The biggest anon fail in history. :rofl: :rofl: :toofunny:

This one needs to go down in the books... :rofl:
Original post by Alexion
This one needs to go down in the books... :rofl:

Looool that friday night tho! :biggrin: Revealed so many crushes!! Hahaha deead!! :biggrin: #CreditToAnonFailures
Original post by BrokenLife
Looool that friday night tho! :biggrin: Revealed so many crushes!! Hahaha deead!! :biggrin: #CreditToAnonFailures

Definitely a TSR night to remember :':wink:

Never forget the original fail trio: me, Ethereal and @CoolCavy too :tongue:
Original post by TorpidPhil
Except he said that he is no longer like that. It does indicate a shady past, but ultimately she never would have guessed it if he had not been honest with her, so I would imagine he is different now!

Is it really worse than hiring a prostitute? Way too many guys have terrible-awkward-random sex with only a tangential friend just to lose their V-card, or hire a prostitute, both of which I think is far far worse than having less-awkward-more-enthusiastic same-gender-sex.

A damn lot of guys were desperate at some point/still are for sex. I really don't think that should put you off that much as it is very common; just most guys probably don't admit it.

He had sex with another guy, sex. I wouldn't be able to look past that. Same with prositution, I couldn't look past that either. He was desperate so he had sex with another guy because he couldn't get girls, the ****? No. I mean if he likes guys he likes guys but the fact he couldn't get pootang so he... Yeah no. There's boundaries you dont cross.
Original post by malaria
loooooool :rofl:

My thoughts exactly
Original post by Alexion
Definitely a TSR night to remember :':wink:

Never forget the original fail trio: me, Ethereal and @CoolCavy too :tongue:

Certainly! :tongue:
Haha you guys are now anon failure legends!:h:
Original post by Macy1998
Y'all do realize OP's bf cheated on with another dude, right? So if you're significant other cheated on with with the opposite sex/ same sex, you would be okay with it and just be happy for them? OK. It is only bigotry when you're not cool with your significant other cheated on the same sex. I learn something new everyday.

Pretty much up to the OP. Give him once more chance if you're up for it. If you're not emotionally ready, its okay to end it. Your life.

No?
As a bisexual that is only romantically attracted to women and a virgin at 20 I can definitely sympathise with your friend. Gay guys are very very easy. And while myself, I don't really want casual sex, it can be tempting at times. Were I one to drink or attend clubs I imagine I would have probably lost my virginity to a man already at this point. It's really easy to get ONS with really hot guys. Girls, not so much, they are more hesitant or generally very strange :P

And, for the record, I'm pretty macho - you sure wouldn't expect me to get a boner when looking at nude men if you only saw me normally. I so don't have a homosexual voice or gait :wink: I do dress quite well though... But I also cage-fight and want to get into bouncing asap, so...

I don't see what the issue is OP. What do you want to do? He's with you now and he's happy so you don't have to do anything and there is no issue?

You can't define all homosexual men by such a stereotype, especially with the stupid stereotypes of bisexual people
Original post by Anonymous
As a bi/hetroflex man, I am in a similar position as your boyfriend. To be honest to even have a hint of doubt at your sexuality can be soul destroying - it was almost for me. It's not something you can or will ever understand if you haven't gone through it. For me, I wasn't just questioning my identity, by my personality and religion, my morality etc. It can be easy to think you are less of a person or a 'bad' one. Yes, I had my first experience with a guy, but that doesn't define me and I am now more attracted to women then ever before, and confident in myself. The fact he has come so far and wants to share this with you is a good thing - he obviously told you as he wants you to love him for ALL of what he is, as I am sure he loves ALL of you (pardon the John Legend lyrics). Sharing this side of oneself is extremely difficult for ANY bi person and a sign that they want to commit to you.
In all honesty, you have every right to panic and feel weird. However, you are mature enough to know that the past is the past. If my girlfriend ended it on that, after all we've been through and how much I love her, it would devastate me. You are more then your sexual past and preference, and so is your boyfriend. If he is into you and monogamous, he wont want to stray.

Also the fact that he experimented and got it out of his system, AND decided to get help and counselling surely shows you he isn't the type to hide things and pretend nothing is wrong until he implodes - surely that is a positive thing for any long-term relationship!
OP... IS DAVID LYNCH

The thing is, lots of men who 'identify' as straight, who 'present' as straight, who live as 'straight men' have or have had sex of one kind of another with other men.
I came out early and ended up having sex with more than a few boys at school who never showed a hint of being gay or bisexual or anything other than honest to goodness straight boys.
A glance into the abyss (aka grindr) will show you just how many closeted and married men are ****ing each other.
The idea that all men who have sex with men are out, exclusively have gay sex, and are totally comfortable with this - is a myth. Gay image and visibility is dominated by out middle class white men, and there are a lot of people living in the shadow of that.
Original post by Alexion
Uh... @Ethereal World, I think this may be the mother of all anon-fails...

Original post by Ethereal World
I am literally deceased. Fml. How has nobody picked up on this. Dying. :rofl: :rofl:

omfg I think this is seriously the biggest fail I've ever seen on this site :toofunny:
Reply 70
Wtf is this thread I'm so done :']

What even were the OP's intentions...?
Original post by Dhanihk
Wtf is this thread I'm so done :']

What even were the OP's intentions...?

I have no clue considering he posted both as the girl and a guy.
:shock:
Original post by Blondie987
You can't define all homosexual men by such a stereotype, especially with the stupid stereotypes of bisexual people

I don't seriously believe all homosexuals are like that... However, it seems the person I was responding to must - or why the hell would she be so closed up to the idea of ever dating a guy merely because he was bisexual - or had homosexual sex. Surely because she must think certain traits she deems unattractive are part and parcel of being bisexual. I took some commonly held ones and used myself as a counter-example.
Original post by xobeauty
He had sex with another guy, sex. I wouldn't be able to look past that. Same with prositution, I couldn't look past that either. He was desperate so he had sex with another guy because he couldn't get girls, the ****? No. I mean if he likes guys he likes guys but the fact he couldn't get pootang so he... Yeah no. There's boundaries you dont cross.

Oh comeon ffs... You should be grateful that such a person would even be honest enough to tell you about their past!

**** girl you seem to have high expectations so if you otherwise would have got with him then what the hell? He's obviously different now from how he was in the past.

People change.

It's like me saying I've never date someone who took hard drugs because hard drugs I think are disgusting and certainly something I don't want anything at all to do with. But that is just a terrible argument - that person has no longer got anything to do with hard drugs.
Oh comeon ffs... You should be grateful that such a person would even be honest enough to tell you about their past!

**** girl you seem to have high expectations so if you otherwise would have got with him then what the hell? He's obviously different now from how he was in the past.

People change.

It's like me saying I've never date someone who took hard drugs because hard drugs I think are disgusting and certainly something I don't want anything at all to do with. But that is just a terrible argument - that person has no longer got anything to do with hard drugs.

I should be grateful? No that's something I should know before getting into a relationship with you, grateful nothing.

I'm sorry but your comparisons are stupid. Finding out your man has had sexual incounters with the same sex is a big deal, why are we pretending like its nothing and it should be brushed away? A million things would be going through my head, does this guy like guys or not, why am I with someone who will stick their dick in anything yet still claims they don't like guys? Not worth the headache.

I see you maybe bi sexual yourself, so you're just being purely biased with your views and not willing to feel how the other person in the situation may feel. There's two people affected btw not just him. No time for biased mfs. Bye
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by xobeauty
I should be grateful? No that's something I should know before getting into a relationship with you, grateful nothing.

I'm sorry but your comparisons are stupid. Finding out your man has had sexual incounters with the same sex is a big deal, why are we pretending like its nothing and it should be brushed away? A million things would be going through my head, does this guy like guys or not, why am I with someone who will stick their dick in anything yet still claims they don't like guys? Not worth the headache.

Finding out someone did hard drugs in the past is not a big deal? It's a ****ing relationship and nobody is perfect just roll with it for a moment until you can establish whether or not the person is lying to you or not. It is judgemental people like you that are the reason why people are not open about these things and why you should therefore be grateful for the honesty someone exhibits when early on in a relationship they tell you such things.

You sure seem like a headache that's for sure. Why would you be worrying about all those things? They've told you otherwise; have faith in folk.
Finding out someone did hard drugs in the past is not a big deal? It's a ****ing relationship and nobody is perfect just roll with it for a moment until you can establish whether or not the person is lying to you or not. It is judgemental people like you that are the reason why people are not open about these things and why you should therefore be grateful for the honesty someone exhibits when early on in a relationship they tell you such things.

You sure seem like a headache that's for sure. Why would you be worrying about all those things? They've told you otherwise; have faith in folk.

Im not a headache, I don't drop bombs in the middle of a relationship, I let everything be known from the get go so that people aren't possibly wasting their time with the wrong person. I get what you're saying but somethings are too big/hurtful to look pasted.

How the hell do I seem like a headache id love to know how you came up with that conclusion...
Original post by Xmas lover
Okay sweetie, keep calm. Just want to let you know, it's fine to be confused after being told this by your boyfriend. I'd probably feel the same and I like guys and girls. I'm a virgin, so I don't have that experience, but tbh it sounds like a typical moment of drunken teenage low self esteem. He felt worthless and he was attracted to guys. I'd say don't worry about it. He's said he loves you, and you really like him, so get on with your relationship and show him that!

Good luck!!

OP here. Thank you so much for the kind words- to everyone! You've given me a lot to think about and I'm still not sure what to do. What I do know is I'm not ready to completely give up on the relationship yet. I might keep going to see if this will change us.

Thank you xxx
Original post by malaria
thats cool, it's your opinion. i dont why you tried to shame me by calling a bigot because I, and many people would only consider straight people. that's my opinion.

The guy is still half straight though lol. If you were in a relationship, does the attraction to others, regardless of gender or sex, not become irrelevant, in as much as they won't be engaging with others? Like as a straight male, I never thought "I could never date a bi-sexual girl". Like, as long as they're atttracted to me, I don't care haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending